Home > WorthPoint Contributors & Personalities > WorthPoint Staff (WorthPointStaff)
WorthPoint Staff (WorthPointStaff)
Latest Articles by WorthPointStaff
Showing results 681 - 690 of 702 for the author: WorthPointStaff.
Antiques – Chinese Ceramic Wares(7/16/08)
In this WorthPoint video, Lark Mason, owner of iGavel, shows some fascinating antiques – examples of Chinese ceramic wares including earthen ware, stoneware and porcelain. Lark also shares some of the history and his excitement about ceramics with his daughter, WorthPoint reporter Joanna Mason.
WorthPoint is the premier site for antiques and collectibles.
How To Add Images in “Ask a Question”(7/7/08)
Adding Images In “Ask A Question”
1. After you have typed your question and clicked “submit”, click on your question title link.
2. There should be 5 tabs below your question title marked, View, Edit, Image, Track, and Votes. Click the “Image” tab.
3. Click the “Browse” button. This will take you to your desktop. Locate the image you want to post and select “Open”.
Lark Mason & iGavel on WorthPoint(6/25/08)
iGavel’s Lark Mason has been interested in the art and antique business since he was twelve years old. In this video he talks about iGavel and his own experience and expertise. iGavel is a WorthPoint Partner Auction House.
WorthPoint – the premier site for art, antiques and collectibles.
How to load an item on WorthPoint(5/19/08)
Assuming you have already registered on the site, the simplest way is to:
1. Locate the mustard colored “Add Your Items” tab in the middle of the landing page and click it.
2. A new screen will appear with several fields. Only the following are important to this process:
a. Item Name- (Enter the name of your item)
b. Description- (Describe your item)