“Official Price Guide to Collectibles”
Harry L. Rinker
Edward and Helen Boehm founded The Boehm Studio in 1950. It quickly became famous for its superb hand-painted, highly detailed sculptures of animals, birds, and flowers. Boehm also licensed his artwork to manufacturers of collector plates. Boehm porcelains are included in the collections of over 130 museums and institutions throughout the world. Many U.S. presidents used Boehm porcelains as gifts for visiting Heads of States.
Reference: Reese Palley, The Porcelain Art of Edward Marshall Boehm, Harrison House, 1988, out of print.
Comments are closed.