Collecting JFK: Do the Kennedy Things Grandmother Saved Have Any Value

There are events in our lives that stand out like no others. Most of us in my generation know where we were and what we were doing on Nov. 22, 1963 when we learned that John F. Kennedy was assassinated.

In the hours and days that followed, we lived the tragedy through media coverage of an almost unreal series of events culminating with his funeral. It consumed our lives and we saved the newspapers and magazines with their black borders and bulletin-sized headlines. Later we bought commemorative items like glassware salt and pepper shakers that we dutifully packed and unpacked whenever we moved.

An autographed photograph of President john. F. Kennedy would fall under the personal value category. He toughed it while signing it.

More recently, high profile estate sales brought us closer to the personal side of JFK when the combs he used, the sunglasses he wore, and even his underwear went up for auction. Prices reached astronomical levels.

But what about the value of everyday JFK items we’ve lived with all these years? Did their values rise as well? Yes and no. Let’s review the JFK collectible market and see why that is.

PERSONAL VALUE: Like any collectible of a significant national event such as the JFK assassination, items directly associated with the person have a higher collector value. If JFK touched it, owned it, gave it away, signed it, displayed it, wore it, bought it, loved it, cared for it, sat in it or visited it, that item is a first-level of collectible and commands a higher value. This is true of any historical figure from George Washington to Barack Obama.

ASSOCIATION VALUE: Items related to his political years of Congress, Senate and White House would have a relatively high level of value based on its proximity to JFK. The sign on the door of his office or on his desk, campaign signs, bumper stickers, schedules and business cards would bring values about half of those associated with items that held personal value.

EVENT VALUE: The newspapers, magazines, the funeral items and any item associated only with the assassination itself, but not a personal link or an-association with JFK, have a third level of value. These are more common items, but limited within a brief time frame.

COMMEMORATIVE VALUE: Glassware, photos, books, jewelry, plates, buttons, posters, recordings, movies, salt and pepper shakers, videos and other items were mass produced and sold to gift outlets well after JFK’s death to keep his memory alive. These commemoratives are quite plentiful and are not considered scarce or even limited. Their value continues to be the lowest in the collectible JFK market.

There are exceptions. For example, a set of keys to his Dallas limousine came to my attention some time ago. However, the keys couldn’t be verified as authentic and so the value dropped to about $10. Who knows how much they could have been worth? The keys would have had an event value, but an unusual one, so its value could be more significant than a normal event item.

autographed card

Another piece that has personal value assuming JFK wrote this card from the White House and not an autopen.

book of JFK with bookplate

A book with JFK’s presidential bookplate from his personal library is another item with personal value.

medal

This commemorative medal from JFK';s inauguration has event value.

button

This campaign fold-back button from the Kennedy-Johnson ticket in 1960 is another item with event value.

first day cover

This First Day Issue postcard with the Kennedy-Eternal Flame stamp has event value.

Commemorative creamers

These creamers depicting JFK and Jackie fall in the commemorative value division.

post and look

Magazines with articles and photographs about the assassination are of commemorative value.

Naturally, condition plays an important role, too. A personal item, such as a book in very poor condition, still would command a higher value because of its personal connection, but not as high as it could have been.

It may seem odd or a bit unseemly to consider JFK in the context of collectibles. After all, many of us remember his life and his tragic assassination with deep emotion. You might well have carried some of that attachment to your special JFK items nearly 45 years after his death. But like stocks, bonds, and real estate, our collectibles eventually need to be evaluated as to their investment value, too.

If you know where your item fits within the JFK collectible world, the better you’ll understand its value and the value of your collection overall.

Tom Carrier is a general Worthologist, with an expertise in a wide variety of subjects, including vexillology, or the study of flags.

233 Comments

1. rommel says:

I have an original black and white photo of the late president john f kennedy, opposite his parents joe and ethel kennedy, four inches by five inches , green portifolio, from portraites of amarillo, and on the reverse the catholic rosary, dedicated to mr , kennedy , how much could this be of value.?

2. Mateo Micic says:

I have a typewriter owned by JFK with his initials as keys and was wondering it worth?

3. Sara Wilder says:

I have a autographed photo of JFK written to my grandfather who was a Seargent with the West Palm Beach PD. It is personally addressed to him and signed. It is a thank you for service kind of note. Is there any way of assessing the value of this by chance?

4. mike says:

Hi what would two 8 x almost 12″ photos on kodak paper taken when he was in Hawaii in his car while going through Hawaii be worth? Thank you. Mike

Mike:

Photographs of JFK come in many different types: personal, family, official, from news media, from the public, so its hard to evaluate the images without fully understanding where they come from.

My guess, though, is that the images aren’t in any way worthy of archival since they are not from a specific event or of a specific historical moment.

But based on their size, they do seem that a collector would sure appreciate them, depending on the images themselves. I would, without seeing them, evaluate them starting at $25 to $35 each.

Hope this helps.

5. Jaron says:

I picked up a framed JFK Inaugural Address poster from 1966 at an estate sale. It is the John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address By The Geyer Studio Inc. 258 Broadway, N.Y.C 10007 It is stamped #252. There was another one just like it posted on eBay. I don’t think the seller had his facts straight. Mine looks just like the pictures on his listing. What is the real value of something like this?

The eBay posting can be found at:

Jaron:

This is one of those specialized inaugural items made well after the fact. The fact that there were 500 produced and no more doesn’t suggest a collector’s scarcity.

While I haven’t had to deal specifically with this item before, I can confidently evaluate this item as being the price of the frame plus $25 to $35 to a collector.

Hope this helps

6. Michelle says:

Hi Tom,
    I have an 8 by 10 black and white photo of JFK speaking behind a podium at what looks to be on the tarmac at an Air Force Base.My father was in the Air Force and I’m not sure if he took the photo. it is very clear and very good condition and I was just wondering if you knew of any collectors that would be interested in it.

Michelle

7. Wilda Mullendore says:

I have a JFK book called, ” A Day In The Life Of President Kennedy”. From what I’ve seen in the book is that it was written a couple of days before he was assassinated. The authors last mention in the book is on November 29, 1963 and it talks about stuff on November 17th and 18th. I was wondering if you could tell me how much this is possibly worth?

Thanks for your time and cooperation,

Wilda

Wilda:

After some quick research, I found that the book isn’t as easily available as I would have thought. Still, the ones i did find were at the $5 to $10 level, but I know the book enough to realize that booksellers may have a copy for sale from $10 to $25 or so.

There is a copy available on Amazon.com for $116 new, but that just doesn’t make much sense.

Hope that helps.

Worthologist

8. I have a memorial book containing newspaper clippings regarding JFK’s events including all clippings of Oswalds as well. Articles on their families and friends surrounding all the events beginning with the day of his death November 22 1963 till June 7th 1968 when they flew his body back to NY. they are all actual clippings from News Papers covering every event having to do with JFK and Oswald, Nixon and Johnson. Even the smallest events. The book has an actual 1964 JFK Silver Half Dollar atached to one of the pages and also a replica of the “Decloration of Independance” on another. This was just a personal memorial a relative of mine had put together years and years ago with lots of love and care. I would love for some one who has a big interest in the events surrounding JFK and the amazing newpaper articals from all those years ago to have them especially if they are a collector. But I have no idea what to even ask for something of this sort, could you please give me an idea of a starting price? that would be so great! Thanks ;D

Shari:

Thanks for sending the images. They helped a lot.

Normally just newspaper clippings by themselves have relatively little collector value. An exception was an announcement of a presidential election of the early 1820s that sold as a clipping. In more modern times, clippings, on any subject, have relatively little commercial or collector interest.

However, your collection may be an exception based on its subject and its bulk. There are other more interesting items attached as well that might make it more curious to a casual collector as opposed to a hardcore JFK collector, but perhaps not.

I mentioned it to other collectors and dealers and the impression I get is that the volume may have a collector value of between $50 and $100 to the right person. A similar type of newspaper clipping collection for Iwo Jima sold at auction for around $50 so it doesn’t seem a stretch for JFK collectors to offer more.

Just remember to store the book in an acid free box and within an environment that faces an inside wall, not an outside one.

Thanks for your question.

Worthologist

• Thanks much for your info and advise. Someone else had suggested I place it in an auction so I guess i will venture into finding out more on auction info. I do appreciate the help and was glad to have found this site.
        Thanks again! ;~D

9. I have a picture of President JFK just before he was shot in Dallas. I wondered if it has any value.

Patty:

Thanks for attaching a copy of the photo. It shows quite clearly, JFK, Jackie, Governor and Mrs. Connally in the presidential limousine enroute through the streets of Dallas. It is actually one of the better photos I have seen, quite crisp and clear.

Looking through auction records on WorthPoint there are several that come close to your image. They aren’t in color, though. But auction records as of 2008 and 2011 listed two similar images selling at $200 to $225. I would guess that yours could be in the similar range at auction.

Be sure to store the image in an acid free envelope or box and away from direct light. Do not store in a closet or shelf that sits against an outside wall as the temperature changes will affect the image over time.

If you are to frame the photo, use only acid free and non-glare glass and keep away from direct lighting or facing an outside wall.

Thanks for contacting WorthPoint.com.

Worthologist

10. I received your e-mail on the picture I have sent back a picture. I havent’ received a reply. I wondered if the picture is worth any money. I will try to send another picture.

11. Brian and belinda says:

How do I let you see this one pic. I have I cant find another one like it. He signed j.f.k and someone eles singed it to. It looks like air force one in the pic. with him. I wanted to find out what its worth. And mable sell it.

12. Jim lenox says:

I have the original teletype from a radio station of President Kennedy funeral. Is there a market or collector that would be interested in this?
    Thanks

Jim:

As with any historical event there will always be some bits of ephemera associated with the event itself. The closer to the actual event itself determines the value of the individual piece of memorabilia.

If you could verify that you had the very first news report of the assassination (teletype was the main means of passing news from source to public then) we could be having a lengthier and more involved evaluation here.

Unfortunately, like the many magazines, photos, and other ephemera associated with the event, many are interesting, most have little monetary value.

Yours falls into this type of category; interesting, but with little value.

To a collector of this president, having the teletype and having it framed with an image of JFK or signature might add a bit more to the overall presentation so you might receive up to perhaps $10 for your teletype with that in mind.

Seek out a JFK collector through WorthPoint’s Buy and Sell option or anyone with an online auction account to sell directly.

Hope this helps.

13. Mike Watkins says:

I have a typed letter written to my grandfather from John F. Kennedy on United States Senate letter head dated January 16, 1961 The letter is thanking my grandfather for his contribution to the committee which worked on behalf of his election. The letter is signed and in mint condition. What is its possible value?

14. Travis says:

Hello Tom,

I have two picture of JFK from his campaign in Grand Rapids,
    MI before he became president. One is of him shaking someones hand by him self with a campaign helper in the back round. The other is of him with his father that looks to be on the back of a car waving. These pictures were taken by a family member who was a part of his political party in Grand Rapids. Is there any estimate of the value on something like this. They are standard size of the era. Appears to be like 4 x 4.

Travis:

There doesn’t appear to be any significance to the photos other than that they are merely closeup images of JFK in a traditional setting, the campaign. If they were of a significant event, meeting someone of importance, in a special setting, or were press proofs perhaps a collector would love to add them to a collection.

Still, a collector might find them of interest enough to expand on an existing collection, but not for more than a few dollars.

Check with the American Political Items Collectors regional group near you to see if a JFK collector has an interest.

15. Jeff says:

Tom,

Going through my father-in-law’s items, I’ve come across several tickets to “Breakfast with President and Mrs. John F. Kennerdy.” These tickets were sold by the Fort Worh Chamber of Commerce (my fil was a member) for $3.00 each. The event was held in the Grand Ballroom of the Hotel Texas at 8:00am on November 22, 1963. Each ticket is numbered and has a name on the back , written in pencil in my fil’s handwriting. Presumably, these were people who bought tickets but, for whatever reason, could not attend.

Any ideas?

16. Jeff says:

Tom,

Going through my father-in-law’s things, I came across several tickets to an event entitled “Breakfast with President and Mrs. John F. Kennedy.” These tickets were sold by the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce (my fil was a member) for $3.00 each. The event was held in the Grand Ballroom of the Hotel Texas at 8:00am on November 22, 1963. The tickets are numbered, and each has a name written on the back in pencil in my fil’s handwriting. Presumably, they are tickets my fil sold, but the purchaser’s, for whatever reason, were unable to attend.

Any ideas?

17. Keith Payne says:

Hi, I was surprised to find Amazon selling this book for a dollar. It is Jim Bishop’s account, The Day Kennedy Was Shot. It is hardcover with dust jacket and in very good condition. It is a pre-publication edition with an inscription to Harold Gibbons which says, “Harold, you will long remember this day, Best, Jim”. It refers to the vice president of the Teamsters Union who lowered the Washington office’s flag to half staff upon hearing the news of JFK’s death. Jimmy Hoffa, (who was being investigated by RFK), called and told him to raise the flag back up. Gibbons said, “Jimmy, no matter what you think, the man was the President of the United States…..the flag will stay where it is”. Hoffa fired him over the phone although Gibbons continued to run the office without pay for Hoffa. It caused a rift between the two that caused Hoffa to withdraw his support from Gibbons, (a thing he said in his own book was one of the two worst mistakes he ever made).

First, I am wondering why Amazon is selling it only for a dollar. Second, I wonder if the pre-publication edition and the inscription would make it worth anything.

Thanks for your time, KEITH PAYNE

Keith:

The book was definitely a bestseller for Jim Bishop who also wrote the equally bestseller “The Day Lincoln Was Shot.”

Finding a personalized signed copy for $1, plus shipping, is a very good deal as his signed Lincoln book has been auctioned for $35 and a signed Kennedy book is being offered elsewhere for $30 to $35.

While to whom it is personalized sometimes can make a difference, I don’t consider the back story here to add any more to the overall value.

Still, I enjoyed the connection.

18. Don Rickel says:

Being in Washington,DC in 1963, I was a doorkeeper on the US House of Representatives floor. During that year, I personally was there and saw the I Have a Dream speech on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. I took friends through the rotunda three times to view the casket of JFK. The graveside service in Arlington Cemetary I was within ten feet of Charles DeGaulle and Emporer Haille Salaskee (sorry about the spelling)
    I have DC newspapers of those days, plus a copy of the speech JFK was going to deliver on Thanksgiving 1963, but was not able to.
    What would be the value of those papers and the copy of the undelivered speech?
    Don Rickel
    Tigard, OR

Mr. Rickel:

Being that close to historic events is what makes great memories for yourself and your family. A lof of the memorabilia you acquire during your time of service can also help tell your story, too.

While the newspapers have generally little collectible value, the speech might, but it depends on a few things. If it is an actual photocopy of the original, then there is only curiosity value, not a monetary one.

But, if the speech was the actual speech ready to deliver with notes or revisions made by JFK or the speechwriters, then perhaps there is some collector value after all.

If it was the actual speech ready to be given to JFK to deliver, how would we know? The event was scheduled for three days after the assassination and, if my time in politics is any indication, no speech is ready to be delivered until it has been.

Sometimes there is no collectability in what might have been.

Worthologist

19. I have an 8×10 glossy black and white print of John F Kennedy and Jackie in the presidential vehicle while in the parade in Fort Worth. Does this have a value?

20. I have an 8×10 glossy print of John F. Kennedy and Jackie Kennedy in the presidential vehicle during the parade in Fort Worth, Texas, in 1963. Does it have a value?

21. I have original Time Magazines (the big ones) that have information on JFK are they worth anything? I also have what looks to be head shots of both JFK and Jackie and I am pretty sure they are originals. Any idea what I may have?

22. What would Ethel Kennedy’s thank you cards be values at. These were sent out after the death of Joe and JFK

23. Kathleen Stepherson says:

I have a portrait of JFK walking the beach in either Hyannis or Martha’s Vineyard. He is holding a pair of black sunglasses in his hand. I cannot tell if it is a reproduction or not but it is signed on the lower right by R. Mondello 65. I was wondering if you could tell me anything about this painting and if it has any worth.

24. DL Mhan says:

I recently came across a photograph of my mother and JFK and two other friends. The photo has a short note written to my mother with JFK’s signature. Does this photo have any value. I believe it was during his congressional run.

25. Mr Carrier,
    I was given over 100 photographs that have never been published of JFK….several inside of Norad. I would appreciate finding a way to sell them but am Leary of scam artists. Since I am not at all familiar with all of these internet websites…please feel free to contact me at RockyMtnHigh1@live.com if you feel you might be able to help me. Thank you

26. I have something like a newspaper clipping that has pictures of Jackie Kennedy at 5 with her father John Bouvier III,Jackie dressed as an indian,Jackie at 24 in summer of 1953 a picture of Jackie tending to Senator who was hospitalized in 1954,a picture of Jackie and Eunice Kennedy talking to Jack in 1956,a picture of Caroline and the Kennedy’s in 1957 ,a picture of Jackie in the crucial primary in West Virginia ,then a picture of a victory celebration with Jean Kennedy,Jacks mother Rose,Joseph Kennedy Sr,Pat Kennedy,Sargent Shriver
    could you tell me if these are worth anything?

27. Jim says:

Hello,

I have a Limited Edition Reproduction of the Inaugural Address of President John F. Kennedy 16.5 by 12.5. I have a few other items, such as a letter from him when he was a Senator and a letter from Chairman John Bailey when they were on the campaign trail in NW Indiana back on 02/09/1960, plus a picture of him and the Mayors of NW Indiana. The Limited Edition Address I cannot find anywhere, so just curious what it may be worth before I give them to another family member.

Thank You.
    Jim

28. jenat says:

After going through my grandmothers things we came across the condolense note and envelope from Jackie Kennedy that was sent to my grandmothers grade school class. I know that they are probably pretty common …just wondered their worth.
    Thanks

Jenat:

I’m glad that you still have the mailing envelope with the condolence card as that helps to complete this as a set. The envelope will have Jackie’s ‘franked’ signature, a printed version of her signature that legally substitutes as the stamp. It is a form of privilege according First Ladies, members of Congress and others. Usually the envelope is missing.

As relatively common as they are, it is still a nice piece of memorabilia from a historic event. Taken together and in good condition, the value of both the card and the envelope should be between $35 and $55. Not enough to retire on, but it would seem to have more sentimental than monetary value anyway, I would think.

Thanks for the question.

29. Peter says:

I have a pastel portrait of the times cover portrait of JFK -size – about 14×20 big by Donna M. Binkiewitcz value?

30. Rommel Martinez says:

Dear Mr, Carrier; ill be as breif as possible, i have in my possession an 4″ by 6″ original personal portifolio of john f kennedy, mass his pctr, opposite black n white pctr of both his parents, on mr kennedys pctr you flip it backwards and it shows the usual lettering when a person dies and they give you those little cards at church, but this one i think is unique because it is obviouse that only those of whom attended his church funeral were given these, also have over 18 black n white glossy originals of the kennedy family in denton , texas around 1947 to the 50s , these all are originals not copys. how much could they be worth. thank you.
    will be glad to send you either copys by mail.

Mr. Martinez:

I discuss mass cards in my article and say that virtually every Catholic church created its own mass card, most of which have a value of $15 to $25. The official mass card for the national funeral can be worth from $20 to $35 because they aren’t particularly scarce.

As for the photos, its hard to determine value of the Kennedy family without knowing more about the content of each photo. However, I can say even without looking at them, a collector might consider value from $5 to $20 each depending on content.

Hope this helps.

• Rommel Martinez says:

I understand tom abought the kennedy mass cards, the only difference that this one is not as you think, i truly believe this one is one of a kind really, i took it to the personal secretary of one of our states representitive here in el paso, texas and she stated o my god you have a fortune , there, i truly believe that you have ever seen one of these, i truly believe that only and only the kennedy family had in their possesion this item i am talking abought on that date of his funeral. thank you.

31. Sandra Highlander says:

what is a gold jfk stamp worth?

32. When Elaine de Kooning was with JFK to work on her commissioned official portrait of the President, she had an assistant who took many photographs. He also wrote letters home to his family and included anectdotes and sketches of what he saw and the first family, Jack, John Jr. (2), Caroline (5) and Jackie. His repertoire of pictures includes several 8 x 10 (matte finish) of Kennedy relaxing and reading teletypes, sitting in his shorts in the Palm Beach sunshine, and of Ms. de Kooning sketching with the President in the background talking with his Secret Service men. These are one of a kind pictures, and sketches from someone who had the privilege to be in JFK’s family unit for several weeks – he called it the “inner sanctorum”. How much value do you think these would have and who would you suggest we contact?

Ms. Campbell:

There have been quite a few high profile recent auctions of all things JFK, no doubt due to the 50th anniversary this month. So much memorabilia has been auctioned now that both the personal and the political have received enormous attention and even higher auction values.

The items you describe would definitely fit into the personal realm, no doubt many of these images have not been seen before. Particularly family images.

It would seem, without looking at anything, that the lot might do well at a well-regarded auction house. There have been quite a few that can help now that JFK items are doing so well.

You have an unusual collection here. Take the time to visit several auction houses to gauge their interest for the lot. It will be worth the trouble.

33. Jeff Newman says:

In 1979 I took two pictures of Jackie O and rose Kennedy walking Rose’s dog in HyannisPort. I am wondering what value they might have? Jeff NEwman

Jeff:

The fascination with all things Jackie Kennedy continued well past her time at the White House, but once she married into the Onassis family and went to work as an editor, the fascination tended to slow. That means that photographs of her tended to do well with the media, but not necessarily for the after market.

Without seeing the photographs, they would have an interest to a Jackie collector, I’m sure, but it does depend on the photograph. I would suggest contacting a Jackie Kennedy fan site or collector group to determine their interest, but most Jackie Onassis photos on WorthPoint seem to auction for $10 to $15 or so.

34. Doreen says:

When I was in fifth grade we were given an assignment to write to someone we admired. I wrote to President Kennedy. I received a return letter from him. The envelope was postmarked the day he was shot.

Would this be of any worth to a collector?

Doreen:

I had thought we had answered your question some time ago, but glad to do it again.

It is a curious item that a collector would find, well, curious. For the postmark to have any historical value, the letter would have to have an authentic signature of JFK, which I’m sure, even without seeing it, that it isn’t.

Still, a collector might find it enough of a curiosity to add to their collection with a value of $10 to $20 at the outmost.

All the best in the New Year.

35. kimmie says:

my mother has several life and time magazines for the kennedy assasination and other from the 1960-1970 s could you please email me and let me know if they are worth any thing and if you know anybody who would be interested in them. my dad collected them along time ago and has recently passed away. my mother is on a fixed income and needs extra money to move on.
    i will be looking forward to hering from you soon
    sincerly

kimmie j

36. Great collection… I would love to start my own collection…

37. JJ Weathers says:

Have a picture of JFK that has the Supplement in the philidelphia Inquier December 1 1963 by Karsh Ottawa is there any value to this?

38. Felishia Phillips says:

I have a limited edition reproduction of the inaugural address of president John F. Kennedy autographed and presented by John M. Bailey and also autographed by John F Kennedy. Any idea of it’s worth?

39. Nora Black says:

I have a picture of President Kennedy , Jaclyn Kennedy Conley and his wife the day he was killed in Dallas Texas in the motor pool this picture was taken right before it happened I do not know the worth of it but I am willing to sale it if a good offer comes my way its in excellent condition my see picture by contacting thank you its a piece of history

40. Donna says:

I have a framed picture of President Kennedy that was given to a family friend who worked for Jackie Kennedy as one of her personal assistants after JFK died. My friend was a translator and helped with sending out the condolence thank yous in different languages.

Back to my question. The picture is signed but I have not taken it out of the frame to see if its a print or real. Who can I take this to to authenticate it? If its real, is it worth a lot?

41. Janie says:

Hello,
    I was given TWO beautiful Portraits of JFK and his wife, Jackleen Kenedy. Original Frames from that era too. they are done in Charcoal. So life like too. The artist is named FADER. Can’t seem to find this artist.

Im aware his code name was CHARCOAL. These are so beautiful! About 12×17 in size.

Would anyone know some value of these. I had them praised in 2001 at the antique roadshow, at 2,000. I kept them thinking they are more exspensive now.

42. John says:

I have a cigarette package that was given to my step-father by President John Kennedy while he was visiting the Ann Arbor /Detroit area. My step-father was an airline mechanic at the Willow Run airport where Air Force One landed. My step dad asked him “for a smoke” and he gave him the entire pack of cigarettes. They do have the presidential seal on them and they are the Parliment brand. My step dad also took a photo of him as he was greeting people after his landing. I was wondering if there was any value to these.
    (The package still has some cigarettes in it)
    Thanks

43. Troy says:

I have a Inauguration Invitation to Jfks Inauguration. It’s still in the original envelope with the cabon paper the list of events and values to attend. It’s addressed to a Harvey L. Clark in Deep River, CT. It’s in pristine condition. My grandmother loved JFK so she saved everything JFK I also have a copy of The New Haven Register from 1963 (ill unpack it and take a picture for exact info) but what would be the values of those type of items. Thank you in advance and hope to hear back from ya either here or at tr0ystevensjr@gmail.com thanks