How to Submit a Comic Book Question
Recently I have been contacted by a couple of members that were confused as to what information I would need to help them in figuring out what kind of comics they had and how much they were worth. This got me thinking. I’ve noticed that there isn’t a currently a Worthologist question format for each category so I decided to make one just for comics.
Why Be a Member of WorthPoint?
Registering for a WorthPoint member account is free. Once you register, you have access to the following:
1. Ask a Question – Where you can post questions about antiques and collectibles for other members of the WorthPoint community to respond to. It’s a free way to get feedback on an item that may be potentially collectible.
How to establish email notifications
Don´t miss a beat and keep in the loop with your subscribed groups. Choose when you would like to be notified, via email, for new posts submitted by group members. Follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your account
2. Click the “Edit Account” tab on the right side of the page
3. Scroll down the page until you reach the Communities Settings box where you will find Email notifications
Allow members to contact you directly
Being part of the WorthPoint community allows you to communicate and share collecting experiences. Allow other members to contact you directly to glean more information, or to convey their similar antique and collecting interests. Here is another way to stay connected with your collecting community.
1. Log in to your WorthPoint account
How to edit your email address
There may come a time when you will need to edit your email account information. Here´s how.
1. Sign in to your WorthPoint account. Once logged in you will automatically be directed to your “My WorthPoint” page.
2. In the right hand column under My WorthPoint click on the “Edit Account” tab
3. Here you will be able to make the appropriate changes to your existing email address.
How to recover your password
Did you forget your password? No problem. In this day and age we are inundated with passwords and remembering all of them can prove to be quite challenging. If you ever find yourself in this predicament with your WorthPoint password don´t fret, just follow these simple steps and you´ll be up and running in no time.
How to edit or delete your questions
There may come a time when you will want to edit or delete a question you have posted on our website. Here’s how…
1) Once you are logged into the website click on the “Ask a Question” tab at the top of the page.
2) You will be directed to the “Ask a Question” page. Click on “My Questions” located on the right side of the page.
Just getting started…
I am processing and trying to get all the pictures together to place here from all the stuff that I have recently taken responsibility of. This is just to say, “My stuff’s coming soon! Keep an eye out!”
Look forward to being a part of this great place!
Our Blog, Space, and Time!!
There are many wonderful things out here in the world, of all kinds of interesting things, from books, to Albums, record, Jewelry, toys and much more. When you look in all the right places for the best price.