Start free trial

I have a white rosenthal bavaria german shepherd- model number 407 stamped fischer ??

i have a white rosenthal bavaria german sculptured all white dog ( german shepherd) NUMBER 407 STAMPED FISCHER. ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING? THANKS DIANA

Can you post a few pictures and give a general description of the item - size, color, details, marks, condition, etc? Thanks!

I'll have to get you pictures. He is solid white, looks scluptured. Large for size 12 inches high. Do you know anything about him. He is not in the rosenthal books and he maybe a one of a kind. Sorry for the late repley. Diand

He is in excellent condition!

dog.jpg
    It this him? He is from the Worthopedia. If so, he sold for $159 on eBay in 2/2011.
    Rosenthal German Shepard White Porcelain Dog Figurine

Sold For: $ 159.50

Sold Date:02/13/2011
    Channel:Online Auction
    Source: eBay

so nice of you to respond. no thats no him. my dog is in a sitting position. i all the years of dog collecting this is a mystery. keep in touch and thank you again- diana

I will post a few pictures later this week. what do you collect? diana

Many thanks. I can't find him either in the Worthopedia. Post some pictures and maybe someone else can help, or will recognize him. I collect vintage Steiff (button in ear) teddy bears, dolls, and animals. My favorites are from the 1920-1950 tune frame.

interesting. many years ago, I collected a few bears, have lost most of my knowledge, but steiff animals i am very familar with- that is great. I had sold a old good condition steiff poodle long ago. I am a collecter of antique and vintage dog figurines. Sell alot of them, but always keep my favorites that I will never sell. Keep in touch Rabeckeh- again thanks for looking up the dog for me. I honestly think it maybe a one of a kind. I left a few emails with some bigshots that know about rosenthal porcelain, so I hope to hear back from them- have a great weekend- diana