Start free trial

Question 2 Prints from "The Raschella Collection", signed L. Lusardi

photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 1.jpgI'm having a heck of a time identifying the artist of these two prints from "The Raschella Collection". They appear to belong together and are entitled "Singer" and "Avo Z" (I believe). The signature clearly reads L. Lusardi. I got nowhere with Raschella, as they said this is an "older piece" they no longer carry, nor have any record of. An Internet search turned up an artist named Leslie Lusardi, who does some abstract work, but I have been unable to establish contact with her to see if she will "claim them" as her pieces.

Does anyone recognize the name or print itself? Would love to know more about them...thanks
    Last edited by Aliobaba; 04-26-2012 at 02:24 AM. Reason: added photos

Let me get an expert on this for you!

That would be fantastic! Thank you very much

Decorator prints of this type are hard to track down any information for, in some cases the Artist name is a pseudonym, the artwork produced under contract. We have no record of sales of any work by this artist in our databases, generally such pieces are sold for their decorative value and not the fame or popularity of the artist.