Start free trial

Sterling Silver Baby Spoon

Looking for sterling silver baby spoon: Mfg. International Sterling Co.; ca. 1930s (received as a baby gift in 1935). Either straight or bent handle style with stork design on handle. Originally a set of spoon and fork, but lost the spoon.
    Last edited by Durham57; 02-25-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Hi, are you looking for the value and information on this particular item, or trying to locate one? Please send along more info and a photo if possible.

If you're looking for a spoon replacement, is it anything like this spoon pending sale on Ruby Lane?

You might consider purchasing a slightly different but complimentary bent handled spoon instead ... here's one currently on eBay.

If you Save a Search on both Ruby Lane & eBay you'll receive a notification when a stork spoon comes up for sale.

Good luck!
    Last edited by lrosack; 01-14-2013 at 10:12 PM.

Baby spoon stork handle sterling silver

I am looking to replace the stork handle spoon, International Sterling, Inc., ca. 1935. I will try to attach a photo to this reply. Please let me know if I am not successful, and I will try a second time.Attachment 832

baby spoon stork handle sterling silver

Regarding previous post of 3 minutes ago: I should have mentioned that the handle is either bent or straight; I would be interested in either. It is ca. 1935.

I wasn't able to open your photo attachment.

Finding a sterling stork baby spoon in the exact International Sterling pattern you need is going to be a challenge. You might try contacting merchants who deal regularly in antique silver and leave your request with them ... they could keep an eye out for this specific spoon. Best of Luck in your search! Some suggestions to get you started:
    Berry & Company Flatware on Ruby Lane
    Duvall Sterling on eBay
    Hill & Hill on Ruby Lane
    Last edited by lrosack; 02-17-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Many, many thanks for your reply! I will take your suggestions. As for the photos, when I am more skillful on my computer, would it be all right for me to attempt to forward photos to you again?

Of course! Photos are always helpful and of interest to everyone reading these Forums. And should you one day find the spoon you're searching for, be sure and let us know.