Start free trial

Baby Face Bottle

hi all,
    i have a unique, to me, bottle that is shaped like the face of a small child. it has a screw top the size of a pop bottle. i'm wondering if anyone has seen one before and may know who made it or what it was originally used for. thanks in advance.
    DSC04967.jpgDSC04969.jpg

Let me get an expert on this - stay tuned!

Hey there, that is a great little bottle you have there. I've collected for 30 years and never seen one. I am quite sure however that it is a candy container dating to the 1930s or so. It would have contained little colored sugar candy beads. More common types of candy container bottles were in the forms of cars, trains, puppies and cats etc. One of the most valuable were zeppelins. I can't imagine anything other than a candy container that your bottle could be. Being that I cant find yours listed anywhere, I can only estimate it's value, and I would imagine it would bring between $50-$150. Bram Hepburn

hi,
    thanks for the info. this bottle has frustrated me for a while now but in a good way. i love finding little treasures like this.

I'm fascinated by your wonderful glass bottle but have been unable to locate any information on it.

This is a listing of the member glass organizations of the National Depression Glass Association.

And here is a 2013 Listing of upcoming Glass Shows.

Perhaps you could search for a clue among these experts. Good Luck!