Start free trial

Casselini Jewelry

I have found in an abandonded house a plastic gold and white hinged heart shape (I think watch or necklace and bracelet presentation box). Has a plastic white Cameo on top. Has a blue felt on cardboard with a tag that says (A Casselini creation $29.95 also Hand Set). Can you tell me anything about who Casselini is or maybe how I can find any info about this presentation box?? Thanks in advance for any help.

I have searched all over and can't find a photo online of the box you are describing. Can you post a few? I found one reference to Casselini in the Worthopedia; it is decribed as: "Beautiful Jewels by Casselini jewelry set in original box. Set is gold with red rhinestones and consists or a necklace, bracelet, pin and earrings. This set has never been used and is in excellent condition. Just a beautiful set to add to your vintage collection." It sold for $45; here is the photo. casselini.jpg

Thanks for your answer and I did see those pictures but they are not like this one. If you can find out any information on this heart case I would appreciate it. This is a plastic heart shape gold and white jewelry case from Casselini. I have looked everywhere, I don't know where else to look. I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks again.

casselini jewelry case

Can anyone tell me any information on this Casselini Jewelry Case? I have pictures posted. Any help would be appreciated.