Start free trial

Can anyone tell me about a yankee stadium final season 24kt gold watch?

I collect watches and was recently given a Yankee Stadium Final Season Watch. It is a numbered (059/500) limited edition 24 kt gold and stainless. I have tried to obtain the original selling price for it. I can only find a watch that has a blue dial and leather strap and not gold. I have tried every web site I can think of.

could you post a few photos and give some measurements and item details?

I am not able to forward a picture at this time. The watch dial is approx. 43mm. The dial face is black with 24kt gold hour markers a.d a 24kt gold replica of the front of yankee stadium. The dates 1923-2008 above the stadium and below, FINAL SEASON. The case back is inscribed: "New York Yankees" "yankee stadium final season 2008" "limited edition" 059/500 The band is two tone 24kt gold and stainless. The watch has never been worn or sized. In a black case. I have checked every web site I know of with no success. I did find a yankee stadium final season watch that is stainless with a blue face and black leather band, but not this watch.

well, let me check with an expert to see if they can help without a photo. stay tuned!

"Limited edition" anything are notoriously bad investments short term, and ones this recent have not been around long enough to develop a secondary market for them. Unless the watch is by a big name maker such as Rolex the chances are its value dropped as soon as it was sold. Chances are very good that it might be at least five years before others come out of the woodwork to determine a market value. the only way at present to determine a value is put it up for auction with a high reserve and see where the bidding goes.