Start free trial
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A review of past sales indicates Maria Loran jewelry sells in the $15-$45 range; I wonder if your barrettes might have greater value if sold as a collection rather than as individual pieces? Costume Jewelry Collectors International also has a Social Network you could join ... I would suggest starting a discussion in their Forum and hopefully you will get some responses. Be sure to mention condition and whether this is new/old stock or pre-worn jewelry; that could affect value. Good luck in your further research!

I have signed up as you suggested I also paid the $29.99 to have a worthologist help me with finding out more information about all of the Maria Loran fruit items and forwarded the above photos. As of this moment I have had no feedback. I would like to sell the items though I want to find out what they are worth before I put them up for sale on ebay. If anyone can please give me some feedback on these items I would be very grateful.

Irosack,
    I just read your feedback and very much agree and am so thankful of your advice. Would I do better in selling the Maria Loran items with ebay or with some other place. I would think that since noone appears to know anything about them that they would be considered rare items. I would like to receive more information on how rare these items are.

It takes a few days for a Worthologist to make a report, so please be patient.

I would like to check on the status of my report regarding the LORAN Jewelry pieces and the value of them. I am hoping to place them for sale and need to know the value of each piece. Thank You.
    Sheri Wilson

I have just asked the Worthpoint team when your report will be ready, I should have an answer for you shortly.

Sheri,

I just sent you an email regarding your report.

maggie

Maggie Turnipseed, You sent me a message that a report was sent to my email about the WorthPoint Teams findings on my Loran Hair Barettes. I have not been on my email page for quite sometime and went back to see the report but it was not there. I had one email on 9-20-2013 but it was not from you. Could you re-send it asap. As I did not receive it.

I will ask Maggie to resend. Thanks!

The evaluation would have come from Amy.mcatee@worthpoint.com. I will have her resend it to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12