Start free trial

Suggestion for a new forum

I look at the threads on the forums here once in a while and occasionally post, but I notice there aren't a whole lot of other people posting either.
    If you want to get more participation, how about forums targeted not to collectors, but to antiques and collectibles dealers? I joined Worthpoint because the Worthopedia is very helpful for my business. I also get a lot out of the columns and articles by Harry Rinker and others. I think there are a lot of us here, and the forums as they exist just aren't meeting our needs or interests.
    AuctionZip has a very interesting forum, but it is targeted to, and used primarily by, auctioneers. How about forums for antique show dealers, mall/group shop sellers, and online entrepreneurs?

Zendelle in Maine

That is a cool idea. Let me send it to the management team and see what they think. I appreciate your feedback and thoughts!

I think it is a good idea. Zendelle, where is your shop in Maine. When I am from southern Maine.

I have space in group shops in Wells, ME and in Rochester, NH, and am looking to expand. I do a lot on eBay as well. I haven't found a really good forum for antique dealers online and hoping Worthpoint could be it!

Z.

Ok, you're on! We will set one up shortly. Thank you for the good idea! Cheers!