Start free trial

Are You An Uber-Collector?

Do you specialize in a certain type of collectible or antique? Do you have a large collection of these items? Do you, or others, consider you "all knowing" about your collection and collectibles? If this is the case, then I'd love to chat with you more. Worthpoint is starting a new article series on collectors and their collections and we are looking for readers and visitors who are interested in sharing their knowledge with the world. Email me at Steifflife@gmail.com to learn more!

I'm waiting with baited breath for you to come forward! C'mon, this will be fun!

I think people are shy. This is a will be an incredible series and wish I qualified for this. I'm all "over the board" when it comes to collecting. My specialty is anything at the thift store.
    Come on ya'll. Let's from you. I love reading about collectors, their finds and knowledge.

sandfisher

Be on the lookout for the series... I won't reveal what's coming up, but there are some folks out there with AMAZING collections who have raised their hands for this opportunity....

Ok - the first in the series is about to go up! We've got a few takers already.... what about you?

I'm with sandfisher: my attention span is too short ubercollect any one thing!

Maybe this will change your mind about participating! http://www.worthpoint.com/blog-entry...khouser-steiff