Start free trial

Bulova Clock With Michelob Advertisement on it-Any Information to shed?

Hello,I am at a loss here as I have been unable to find any information about this item. I would appreciate any help in getting more information on it. Here are the pictures:mic2 (1280x954).jpgmic4 (1280x834).jpgmic3 (709x1280).jpgThank you,Scott

How large is the clock? Also, is the engraved plaque on the front or the back of the piece? Many "higher" end clock and gift manufacturers made models that could be adapted for employee awards and prizes. It is very possible that this clock was a prize for a key salesperson or business exec at the beer company. Perhaps it was given, or meant to be given, at an annual sales or awards dinner. If the plaque has additional engraving, that may shed some light on the purpose of the award. Or, if it otherwise blank, it could be an "extra" in an order (like they were awarding 11 people prizes, but had to buy a dozen clocks to meet some minimal order.) Bulova is a relatively prestigious brand and would make a a nice prize indeed.

Thank you very much for your knowledge. The engraved "Michelob" is on the top of the clock. It is 6.5 inches tall, 2.5 inches wide, and 1.5 inches in thickness. I am curious what this clock could sell for as it works well and is a pretty cool item.