Start free trial

Free Member account

Hello,

I recently just signed up under the 7-day free trial member option and do not see how I could even unsubscribe and also am wondering about the 25 price look-ups under a free membership. Can a free member get these price look-ups without having to purchase a price look-up package? Thanks

You should have 5 value look ups ( free) during your 7 day free trial. If you decide to cancel your membership you can contact support@worthpoint.com with your request.I hope this has answered your questions.Thank you for using WorthPoint!Maggie
    Last edited by Maggie Turnipseed; 10-21-2011 at 10:16 AM.

I too just joined with a trial membership. Looked up one price and it said I have 4 left. If there are 25 with the trial, how come it says I only have 4 left. I'm confused. Please explain. Thanks!

The free trial has 5 price look ups. The basic $9.99 membership gives you 25 look ups a month. So you are correct if you used one there are four left with your free trial.

Hope this helps .
    Thank you for using Worthpoint.
    Maggie

There seems to be confusion as to how to cancel your paid membership, or your 7 day free trial please follow the instructions below:
    1. Go to http://www.worthpoint.com
    2. Sign in to your account using your user name and password
    3. Click on Account Settings¯ in the upper right corner.
    4. Click Billing Info
    5. Click the Unsubscribe button (first button listed, third line down from the top of the page).

If you do not see the Billing Tab, please emailsupport@worthpoint.com so that we can check your account for you

Hope this is helpful
    Thank you for using WorthPoint.

Maggie