Start free trial

Question About Basic Membership

I noticed that Basic membership includes: (Unlimited searches - 25 free look-ups/month)

What's the difference between a search and a look-up?

George Kelly

I can understand the confusion. A look up is the actual process of getting the selling price of an item in our Worthopedia.

You need to be signed in to Worthpoint be able to to have access to the selling prices. Searches on the other hand , you do not need to be signed in to Worthpoint to search for items. Searches will not provide you with the price of an item.
    I hope this helps!
    Thank you for using Worthpoint.

Maggie

Hi I have just joined 7 days free trial it says i get 5 evaluations free . i have tryed 4 times and it ask me for £11.99 do you no why ? regards june

Quote Originally Posted by amberzain View Post
    Hi I have just joined 7 days free trial it says i get 5 evaluations free . i have tryed 4 times and it ask me for £11.99 do you no why ? regards june
    I had the same thing happen. I could have sworn that when I joined it said I get "Free" evaluation. I wrote to support, and they said no, it's a paid service. Did you save the page (a screenshot) when you joined?

Hi June & Aguila_monster,

I've looked through all of our registration pages and I do not see anything referring to a "Free" evaluation. June, I believe you are referring to 5 Free Price Look Ups. Price Look Ups are counted when you click on "Look Up Price" on an item inside of our Worthopedia. An evaluation is when you submit pictures of your item along with the description under our "Ask a Worthologist" section, we charge a one time fee of $19.99 for that service. In return you receive a certified appraisal from one of our experts. I would be happy to help you both if you need further assistance or have any other questions.

Sincerely,
    Jason Robins
    WorthPoint, Inc.
    Director of Sales & Support
    614-923-4287

We belong to Worthpoint and I cannot find a page to Log In. How is this possible. Legacies Resale

On the home page, the sign in button is right at the very top on the right.

This is March 1, 2013. What is the current offer for Basic Membership, and what is the current offering for Power Level Membership?

Hello, I am assuming you are asking about GoAntiques as Worthpoint only has one tier of membership. For GoAntiques:
    Is this customer referring to GoAntiques? I am assuming so. The following explains the membership levels for GoAntiques....

Basic Membership: $24.99
    1. list up to 100 items
    2. free WorthPoint membership

Professional Membership: $49.99
    1. list up to 1000 listings
    2. free power level WorthPoint membership
    3. free marks and library membership
    4. 10 free item features a month

Power Membership: $74.99
    1. 1. list unlimited items
    2. free power level WorthPoint membership
    3. free marks and library membership