Start free trial

When did WorthPoint Open or Business?

I am only asking because after my free trial period, I joined and have a paid membership, but I have hardly been able to use it due to problems signing in, dead links, etc......If this is a new venture, it's fully understandable...if not, I think I need to find a similar service elsewhere. I love the site, the way it works, etc.....but if I can't even use it, why pay? And yes, I have already contacted support where they asked me to repeat all the details of the problems I'm experiencing. I even took a screen recording of it and sent it to them. Also, the membership benefits are either mis-leading or a lot of people are'nt reading it correctly. I could have sworn that when I joined, it said I get 1 free worthologist advice....but now I'm told I did'nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguila_monster View Post
    I am only asking because after my free trial period, I joined and have a paid membership, but I have hardly been able to use it due to problems signing in, dead links, etc......If this is a new venture, it's fully understandable...if not, I think I need to find a similar service elsewhere. I love the site, the way it works, etc.....but if I can't even use it, why pay? And yes, I have already contacted support where they asked me to repeat all the details of the problems I'm experiencing. I even took a screen recording of it and sent it to them. Also, the membership benefits are either mis-leading or a lot of people are'nt reading it correctly. I could have sworn that when I joined, it said I get 1 free worthologist advice....but now I'm told I did'nt.
    Update.....more problems since this post. I cannot sort searched items by price. Also, dead link in Terms and Conditions where it says to "click" here for membership info for Worthpoint and GoAntiques respectively.

Hello,

I have our Customer Care Department looking into the dead link issue. I do not see anything on our site referring to the 1 Free Evaluation. That doesn't mean that we didn't make a mistake, but I haven't been able to find anything thus far. This also isn't something we've ever offered, so I can't imagine us putting together marketing material around it. I would like to speak with you about your experience with the website thus far. Would you be able to contact me at your convenience? My telephone number is listed below, thank you so much for your feedback. We're working daily to improve the user experience on the site and feedback like yours really helps.

Sincerely,
    Jason Robins
    WorthPoint, Inc.
    Director of Sales & Support
    614-923-4287