Start free trial
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Beta sign in works but can't do any search??

Is there something wrong with my computer. I can sign in to the beta seach but no box to do any kind of search??

Is it working?

Let me find out from the tech team. Stay tuned!

We are experiencing some problems in our Beta search. We hope to have the issues resolved soon. Thank you for your patience, it will be worth the wait once it is fixed and working correctly.

Thank you for using WorthPoint!

Maggie

Thanks Maggie!

I don't see a login on the beta gizmo but still don't see anything I can type a search in. While were waiting for it to be fixed why not give us a preview of the new feature and tell us what it will do different. Thanks for all you work!! Can't wait for added flexibility!

The advanced search tool: you will have complete access to Worthopedia of over 130+ million sold item records & images from online marketplaces and auction houses..
    The trending and analytics: you will be able to understand how your item has changed in value over time. Select the items you want to compare from your search results

These are some of the features that will be included in our improved search. Thanks for your interest!

Maggie

Awesome! Can't wait!!!

Will we be able to see data like if the item was auctioned or if it was Buy it Now? That is something we can't see this unless i'm missing something.
    Last edited by MissingPersons; 10-28-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Eventually but not sure that is in the most recent release. Make sure you are logged on to the site to use the Worthopedia .

i am logged in and it still doesn't work. funny thing i have to click on twice to log in. I have never been able to use this new beta. Is there something i have to do first? I am using Explorer 9. Let me guess i need to use firefox???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast