Mary & Lamb Sculpture
A fine and rare example of the classical statuary popular in the 1860's;
manufactured in Milwaukee by the Casper Hennecke Co.
This sculpture is of Mary and her Lamb and features the
superb lifelike detail that made Hennecke a contemporary
of John Rogers (Rogers Group Sculptures).
Size: 11 1/2" tall x 6 1/4" diameter.
Marked on base: Hennecke's Florentine Statuary
This artwork has survived in remarkable condition with original surface
and no breaks or repairs.
Minor scuffs and wear to the high points
as usually found are noted as shown.
*** FREE USA SHIPPING when you click BUY IT NOW! ***
* Offered for sale WITHOUT RESERVE.
* Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance charges.
* (Some oversized items may require a small handling charge).
* Please email any questions or concerns you may have PRIOR to bidding.
* Successful bidders with a New Jersey shipping address must add 7% State Sales Tax.
* Postal Money Orders or VISA / MASTERCARD payments through PayPal ship within 24 hours. another quality auction powered by you want more?.....then click
or take the
NEW! . . . bluzinger gallery tour . . . NEW!
still got questions ?..... email bluzinger ..... right ..... right now
direct email hotline
and don't for