1937 AJ Cummins Whiskey miniature mini liquor bottle
or Sign In to see what it's worth.
Click here to upgrade your account
Sold Date: 10/06/2007
Channel: Online Auction
This is a glass AJ Cummins Whiskey miniature liquor bottle.It is empty Tax stamp: missing Label: good (even better if the tax stamp was not t Year made: 1937 Check out my other items ! I have just purchased a collection of several thousand miniatures so save me in your favorites favorites list ! Sign up for PayPal ; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
Shipping PoliciesI add $1 to shipping to cover the cost of bubble wrap and packing peanuts Shipping estimates are for the USA only I ship only priority mail in the USA When making several purchases all at once I discount the shipping. After the first bottle I ship according to the total weight of the box. This works out to be a great savings for you the buyer
International biddersWait until you get an invoice from me I add $1.50 to internatrional orders to cover the cost of boxes, peanuts, bubble wrap and my trip to the post office I ship twice a week for international packages. So please take this into account when waiting on your package. All international packages are shipped airmail. This can take a week or as long as 3 weeks depending on your customs agency
Attention all buyersI am not responsible for damage to the item during shipping. I put forth a lot of effort to make sure your bottle is packed upright and safe with bubble wrap and peanuts. I cannot help it if your package becomes a football or sits on its side during shipment. Please understand this before you buy.
Please contact me with any questionsEbay Policies apply for all miniature bottles 1. The value of the auctioned item is in the collectible container, not its contents.
2. The container has not been opened, but any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.
3. This item is not available at any retail outlet, and the container has a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of the alcohol in the container.
4. As the seller, I will take steps to ensure that the buyer of this collectible container is of lawful age in the buyer and seller's jurisdiction (generally 21 years old) and that I am in compliance with any and all applicable laws and shipping regulations in carrying out the transaction. 1. The value of the item is in the collectible packaging, not in the tobacco itself.
2. The listing description should state that the package has not been opened, but that the tobacco within is not for consumption.
3. The collectible tobacco packaging must not be available at any retail outlet, and packaging must have a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of that tobacco product in the package.
4. Sellers must take steps to ensure that the buyer of these collectibles is at least 18 years of age. Buyers and sellers are responsible for ensuring that any transaction involving tobacco complies with all applicable laws and shipping regulations in carrying out the transaction. This auction seller accepts auction payments from BidPay ® ! - Free for Buyers - pay using your Visa or MasterCard. Click to pay.
Seller BidPay ID: minibeamcollector
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.
View Similar Items