A unique collectible from this once hot cruising spot located on Cass Street in Joliet, Illinois.
Mug has no chips, cracks, or breaks, and is in c8 condition.
A unique Joliet/car culture collectible!
Please READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BIDDING:
1. Buyer pays postage and/or insurance. ALL BUYERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION, except for items in envelopes.
2. We don't package items until after they sell, so t is no price for shipping listed. If you would like an estimate, please e-mail. Please note that an estimate is just that -- an estimate -- it may be a little more or a little less once the item is packaged.
3. WE DO NOT CHARGE HANDLING FEES.
4. For items selling for less than $100.00, insurance is optional. SHOULD BUYER CHOOSE NOT TO PURCHASE INSURANCE, HE/SHE ASSUMES ALL LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM A DAMAGED OR LOST PACKAGE.
5. For items selling for over $100.00, INSURANCE IS MANDATORY.
6. We will gladly combine multiple items for shipment.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING FORMS OF PAYMENT:
1. Money order -- U.S. only
2. Cashier's Check
3. Personal check (from U.S. bank accounts only). We may choose to delay mailing of an item until the check clears.
4. PayPal -- If you use PayPal, and your purchase is for more than $250.00, you will be required to purchase signature delivery confirmation.
ILLINOIS BUYERS ADD 6.5% SALES TAX.
Should eBay have a failure or shutdown for which they do not automatically extend auctions, we reserve the right to cancel all bids and relist item(s).