1950s SILVER FROSS Root Beer Mug Joliet Illinois RARE
or Sign In to see what it's worth.
Click here to upgrade your account
Sold Date: 02/11/2008
Channel: Online Auction
1950s 4-1/4" tall heavy handled Silver Fross Drive-In rootbeer mug
A unique collectible from this once hot cruising spot located on Cass Street in Joliet, Illinois.
Mug has no chips, cracks, or breaks, and is in c8 condition.
A unique Joliet/car culture collectible!
Please READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BIDDING:
1. Buyer pays postage and/or insurance. ALL BUYERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION, except for items in envelopes.
2. We don't package items until after they sell, so t is no price for shipping listed. If you would like an estimate, please e-mail. Please note that an estimate is just that -- an estimate -- it may be a little more or a little less once the item is packaged.
3. WE DO NOT CHARGE HANDLING FEES.
4. For items selling for less than $100.00, insurance is optional. SHOULD BUYER CHOOSE NOT TO PURCHASE INSURANCE, HE/SHE ASSUMES ALL LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM A DAMAGED OR LOST PACKAGE.
5. For items selling for over $100.00, INSURANCE IS MANDATORY.
6. We will gladly combine multiple items for shipment.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING FORMS OF PAYMENT:
1. Money order -- U.S. only
2. Cashier's Check
3. Personal check (from U.S. bank accounts only). We may choose to delay mailing of an item until the check clears.
4. PayPal -- If you use PayPal, and your purchase is for more than $250.00, you will be required to purchase signature delivery confirmation.
ILLINOIS BUYERS ADD 6.5% SALES TAX.
Should eBay have a failure or shutdown for which they do not automatically extend auctions, we reserve the right to cancel all bids and relist item(s).
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.
View Similar Items