Another Matchcover Connection/Matchcover Connection Too eBay store Item by C.J. & Bill Retskin and The American Matchcover Collecting Club (AMCC).
PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING OR BUYING ~~ PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING OR BUYING ~~ PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING OR BUYING
METHOD OF PAYMENT: (revised 05/14/07) We prefer a personal or bank check, money order. DO NOT SEND CASH . PayPal is accepted for all sales,
ATTENTION PAYPAL USERS: For PayPal invoices totaling $10.00 or more, domestic U.S.P.S. insurance is required . Payments made without this additional charge will be refunded. If you are bidding on multiple items, please wait for an invoice from us and make one PayPal payment for multiple store and/or auction sales.
SAVINGS SPECIAL: (revised 05/14/07) FREE basic domestic shipping for single or combined stores and/or auction sales of $50.00 or more if paid for with a personal or bank check, money order for matchcovers & ONLY! (see below)
(>^,,^<) (>^,,^<) (>^,,^<) (>^,,^<) (>^,,^<) (>^,,^<) (>^,,^<) (>^,,^<) (>^,,^<)
(diner57) This matchcover is from Uncle Bob's Diner in Flint, Michigan. Very nice diner drawing on the back. The inside is blank.
This matchcover is NEAR MINT & UNSTRUCK with the matches removed. You are viewing the outside and a detail of the ONE matchcover in this sale. Difficult to date exactly, but probably from the 1950s.Need Custom Printed Match Books (click ?
Please check out our newest addition to our store, Matchcover Connection . Starter Sets . Groups of matchcovers at very low prices for the beginning or advanced collector. Categories include: Nevada Casinos, Hotels, Banks, Restaurants, Military, Railroads, Girlies and Western Hotels. Log onto eBay store Matchcover Connection and click the last category: Other Items. Thanks!
Images are approximate and are reduced in proportion. Monitor color may vary. Dust-like blemishes are due to camera/scanner, unless description reads otherwise.
Click for hints on how to search Matchcover Connection.
STANDARD TERMS: (modified 05/05/07)
1. Winning Bidders & Customers: It is your responsibility to insure that and are added to your address book or e-mail safe list ; otherwise, you may not receive important sales/payment information from us, an invoice for which is sent the morning after the auction or sale ends.
2. Method of Payment: PayPal (see above); personal checks (held for 7 to 10 days); money orders (preferred).
3. (NEW) Basic Domestic Shipping & Handling: Due to new increased postal rates for packages, one to four matchcovers can be shipped for $2.50. If you are buying four or more matchcovers or any number of match books and/or postcards, please contact us first for the shipping rate. U.S.P.S. Priority Mail and Express Mail are available.
4. Combining Sales: Upon request (for store and/or auction purchases made within a 7-10 day period), we will send a "combined" invoice which may reflect reduced shipping and handling costs.
5. Optional Insurance: Available. Please check your e-invoice. Every winning lot shipped is securely packed; however, Matchcover Connection/Matchcover Connection Too assumes no responsibility for any item if insurance is waived.
6. International Customers: PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CURRENT SHIPPING RATES BEFORE BIDDING . USPS Global Priority shipping is available to most countries. Insurance may also be available.
7. Disclosure: We try to describe our items as honestly as possible. If t is a problem with your purchase, please contact us within 3 days of receipt of merchandise. We strive for customer satisfaction.
8. Small Town Favorites: We have a large 1940/50s vintage matchcover collection, sorted by towns within state. If you would like us to find matchcovers from your favorite small town, send us an e-mail. We will let you know when these matchcovers will appear in our store or in auction. Thank You! One Furth...
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.