1985 Garbage Pail Kids 1st series 50 lot all different Nick &Billy Near Mint set

  • Sold for: Start Free Trial or Sign In to see what it's worth.
  • Item Category: Books, Paper & Magazines
  • Source: eBay
  • Sold Date: Feb 16, 2014
  • Channel: Auction House
Here we have 50 rare 1985 USA ( 1st series ) cards all different in this lot you have the good money cards Evil Eddie & Blasted Billy all are very nice almost every card in this lot is very nice, about 20% of them are in less than excellent condition, & only one cards check list is checked. Very close to a complete set. This card are sky rocketing in value. I hate to let go of these but we need the money so it is time for them to go to their new home for someone else to enjoy.I have been asked a lot if these are mattie or glossy back. After some research would say 80% of them are glossy the remaining 20% are Mattie backed. Thank you all good luck & enjoy.