2012 ROYAL CANADIAN MINT THIS COIN IS .999 SILVER IN AN EXCLUSIVE MATTE FINISH !!
SILVER PROOF MATTE LOONIE DOLLAR
RARE LOW MINTAGE The auction includes a 2012 Royal Canadian Mint Loonie Dollar in Pure Silver Proof Matte . The coin celebrates the 25th Anniversary on the Loonie. It is in stunning PERFECT Proof Matte condition. The finish is absolutely unbelievable!! The coin's unique soft matte finish is a first for a special anniversary! In 2012, the Royal Canadian Mint celebrates the 25th anniversary of the Loonie - the iconic Canadian one-dollar coin bearing the image of the common loon. Own a piece of finely crafted history that you will admire and appreciate for years to come! The coin is limited to just 15,000 units. Please note the special FIRST RELEASES Label by NGC. - 100% positive feedback!!
• A FIRST! A soft matte finish is applied to the entire field of the coin.
NGC PF70 MATTE FIRST RELEASES!
• NEW! Coin designed by Robert-Ralph Carmichael, the artist who designed the first Loonie coin.
• NEW! Depicts two loons instead of the usual one loon found on the circulation coin.
• Crafted in fine silver (99.99% pure) using the familiar 11-sided circulation Loonie design
• Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins worldwide.
... read more