Record collectors, save me in your favorites if you are looking
for incredible low starting bids & no reserves on vinyl lots.
I have everything from classical 78's to 1970's 12" disco singles,
tons of white label promo 45's from a radio station that changed formats,
old store stock from 2 record shops that closed, etc.
20,000 + records to be auctioned off on eBay.
This weekend is mainly jazz LP's.
Note: I will happily combine my other smaller auctions to save you
shipping costs, 40 LP's can be shipped for about $12.00 (USA Media Mail)
All records will be removed from the cover & the lot will be wrapped
in a combination of bubble wrap & packing peanuts.
I am just listing the basics
If you have any questions, or want more info or pics
on a particuliar record, email me.
Jazz LP Lot auction # 6
Various Artists compilations from the 1950's to 1980's.
23 albums, many promo's.
(double albums count as 2)
The grading in paranthesis will be vinyl first, then cover.
So, (M-/EX) mean the record is in Mint- condition & the cover is Excellent.
If t is a (m) after the catalog number, it signifies that the record is mono.
If t is not an (m) after the catalog number, it's a stereo release.
(?) means I'm unsure of the release date.
Albums that are still in original factory shrinkwrap will be noted.
Some records are in clear protective storage sleeves.
*soc - sticker on cover.
*woc - writing on cover.
*hp notes a cover hole punch.
*GF designates a gatefold cover.
Title - Year released - Label - Cat. # - Condition
01) $64,000 Jazz - 1955 Columbia CL 777 (m) (EX/VG) *soc *woc
Duke Ellington, Erroll Garner, Dave Brubeck, Sarah Vaughan, etc.
02) Encyclopedia Of Jazz Album 3 - 1956 RCA Victor LEJ-3 (m) 10" (VG/EX)
Larry Clinton, Al Cohn, Lee Collins, Eddie Condon, Wild Bill Davidson, etc.
03) The Sound Of Jazz - 1957 Columbia CL 1098 (m) (G-/G)
Count Basie, Billie Holiday, Red Allen, Jimmy Giuffre Trio, etc.
04) Newport Jazz Festival All-Stars (1963?) Columbia/Odyssey #32160296 (VG+/EX-) *woc
DJ Timing strip & back cover promo stamped
Clark Terry, Zoot Zims, Roy Haynes, Coleman Hawkins, Ruby Braff, etc.
05) Chronicles Of Music - The Age Of Jazz Series G, No.2 - Jazz Of The Twenties
1960's Decca Educational Research Division DCM 3214 (m) (VG/VG+)
King Oliver, Red Nichols, Jelly Roll Morton, Pine Top Smith, Duke Ellington,etc.
06) Drum Sticks,Trumpets & Dixieland - (?) Internat Award/Pickwick AKS-164 (G/EX) in shrink
Buster Bailey, Vic Dickenson, Marty Napoleon, Arvell Shaw, Rex Stewart, etc.
07) Jazz Hall Of Fame Vol. II - 1960's Design DLP 113 (m) (EX/EX)
Charles Mingus, Django Reinhardt, Osie Johnson, Big Bill Broonsy, etc.
08) Portraits In Jazz - 1963 Reprise R-6084 (m) (EX/EX-)
Django Reinhardt, Chico Hamilton, Barney Kessel, Count Basie, etc.
09) Symposium In Blues - 1966 RCA Victor PRM 235 (m) (VG+/EX-) *GF
promotional LP for Elavil , the leading Antidepressant since 1961
Leroy Carr, Leadbelly, Lonnie Johnson, Artie Shaw, Joe Williams, etc.
10) On The Sunny Side Of The Street - (?) Rondo RS-2001 (VG+/EX) in shrink
Pee Wee Hunt, Muggsy Spanier & Matty Matlock
11) Commodore Jazz Classics,Era Of The Swing Trumpet (?) Mainstream 56017 (m) (EX/EX)
stamped "Promotional Samples - Gratefully, Sam Laine CR 6-1627"
Roy Eldridge, Jonah Jones, Cootie Williams, Hot Lips Page, etc.
12) Jazz Super Hits Vol. 2 - 1970 Atlantic SD 1559 (M-/EX)
John Coltrane, Yusef Lateef, Jack McDuff, Herbie Mann, Hank Crawford,etc.
13/14) Greatest Jazz Concert Ever - 1973 Prestige PR 24024 (EX/VG) *GF
2 LP set recorded May 1953 w/C.Parker,D.Gillespie,C.Mingus, Max Roach etc.
15) CTI Summer Jazz @ Hollywood Bowl : Live One - 1977 CTI # 7076 (M-/EX) *GF
White Label Promo - Freddie Hubbard, Hubert Laws, Joe Farrell, etc.
16) CTI Summer Jazz @ Hollywood Bowl : Live Two - 1977 CTI # 7077 (M-/VG) *GF