2. The container has not been opened, but any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.
3. This item is not available at any retail outlet, and the container has a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of the alcohol in the container.
4. As the seller, I will take steps to ensure that the buyer of this collectible container is of lawful age in the buyer and seller's jurisdiction (generally 21 years old) and that I am in compliance with any and all applicable laws and shipping regulations in carrying out the transaction. 1. The value of the item is in the collectible packaging, not in the tobacco itself.
2. The listing description should state that the package has not been opened, but that the tobacco within is not for consumption.
3. The collectible tobacco packaging must not be available at any retail outlet, and packaging must have a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of that tobacco product in the package.
4. Sellers must take steps to ensure that the buyer of these collectibles is at least 18 years of age. Buyers and sellers are responsible for ensuring that any transaction involving tobacco complies with all applicable laws and shipping regulations in carrying out the transaction.
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.