This Allen & Heath system has been kept in a smoke free Church studio environment and enclosed with a cover that is lockable. This cover comes free with the purchase of this mixer.
The GL 2200 is in excellent working condition and ready for action.
KEY FEATURES OF THE GL2200
The ALLEN & HEATH GL2200 offers the user the versatility to quickly adapt to the exacting demands
of live sound engineering today. The GL2200 is developed from the very successful GL2000 console,
which included mode switching to quickly convert the console from Front-of-House to On-stage
Monitor operation. In addition, the GL2200 includes 4 subgroups, 6 independent aux sends, stereo
mic/line channels, pink noise generator, 1kHz oscillator and lots more. It is built on the established
tradition of innovative British design and manufacture. The GL2200 is equally suited to home and
studio recording. Features include:
• FOH/stage-monitor dual functionality
• 4 groups, 6 auxes
• Groups, L, R and Mono outputs on balanced XLR
• 12, 16, 24 and 32 channel frames
• 2 stereo line channels with mic capability
• 2 stereo returns with mutes, faders, EQ and Aux sends
• Mutes on Groups and L-R
• Channel direct outs
• 2-track send and return
• 4-band EQ with swept mids and in/out switch
• Input metering on each channel
• Phantom Power 48V, switchable on each channel
• Inserts on all mono inputs
• Inserts on Groups (auxes) and L-R outs
• Comprehensive AFL/PFL monitoring
• Pink noise generator for speaker setup
• Oscillator for equipment line up
• Talkback facility
• High-performance internal power supply with universal mains input voltage
• Built-in combiner to add external backup power supply
• Console lamp connector
• Sys-linkTM expandability
• Rugged build quality
The console is constructed using zinc plated steel panels and 1.6mm thick metal side plates.
Individual circuit board assemblies are accessible by removal of the steel base. A durable soft front
armrest is provided for comfort. A channel top write-on strip is provided for channel marking. High
quality reliable parts are used throughout. High performance op-amp and discrete circuits are used to
ensure low noise and sonic purity. The internal power supply is a low noise switch mode unit that can
be linked with an external DC power supply.
More information on this mixer can be found at this link below:
God bless and happy bidding.
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.