and all who love the
is, in reality and with very few exceptions, the
as promulgated by the Council of Trent
with the Psalter Cursus of Psalms promulgated by Pope St. Pius X
but without the simplifications and abridgments of 1955-1961:
ALL PATRISTIC READINGS:
* the Second Nocturn Patristic Readings on Sundays
* the ENTIRE Gospel Homily on Sundays
* the FULL Second Nocturn Sanctoral Biographies
A LITERARY TRANSLATION:
* Psalms: translated from the Latin Vulgate with Latin Titles: COVERDALE
* Scriptures: Authorized Version (King James)
* Hymns: RHYMED with Latin Titles!
* Collects: Cranmer's Book of Common Prayer or from the Latin in Cranmer's renowned "Prayer Book" style liturgical English!
ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION!
THE ANGLICAN BREVIARY
THE DIVINE OFFICE
ACCORDING TO THE GENERAL USAGES OF
THE WESTERN CHURCH
[TRIDENTINE RITE in PIUS X recension]
PUT INTO ENGLISH IN ACCORDANCE WITH
THE BOOK OF COMMON ... read more