Click to See All of Our Items
Antique Victorian Etching in Period Wood Frame by Listed Artist Ernest C. Rost
"New Jersey Farm"
circa 1890s (undated) - Signed in Print on Lower Left
32-1/2" x 17-1/2" Total in Frame
Etching is about 24" x 9"
Note some light waves/dark areas in the paper that is mostly in the top mat
(the lines are reflections on glass)
T are some minor signs of age but overall the print is in good condition for being over 100 years old.
Signed in lower left on etching plate - "New Jersey Farm" in Center of Bottom Margin
Nice mahogany veneer frame in excellent condition.
Please see our other listings for more antique prints, paintings and decor! We Love to Combine Shipping As Much As Possible for Multiple Purchases .
We do our very best to charge actual cost only on shipping -- we're not out to profit on shipping charges.
Thanks for Looking!-- OR --
Please Read These Terms Before Bidding
YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS:
* We Now Accept MASTERCARD, VISA and DISCOVER WITHOUT a PAYPAL Account!
* We Also Accept PayPal
*If you have questions about other forms of payment, please contact us.
* We do accept payment by cash or money order IF YOU ARE PICKING THE ITEM UP IN PERSON by prearranged appointment. Payment is still due within the 7-day timeframe.
* NO PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHECKS EVER ; no exceptions
* International Buyers are very welcome & valued but must pay with PayPal or Credit Card ONLY
and the address registered on your eBay account MUST match the address on your credit card account. This is also the only address we will ship to.
* Payment is due within 7 days of invoice.
* Non-Paying bidders are reported to eBay and will receive an Unpaid Item Strike on their account.
SHIPPING & INSURANCE:
*Actual-cost INSURANCE IS REQUIRED on all items over 20.00.
*We package with great care, ship at least 2-3 times per week.
*FREE tracking / delivery confirmation is included on your package.
*Most items ship US Priority Mail, Parcel Post or FedEx; books, magazines & music can ship by CHEAP Media Mail if you choose although the delivery time is potentially much longer.
*We're happy to combine shipping as much as possible on multiple purchases!
*EXTRA LARGE ITEMS can be shipped by UPS, FedEx, Post Office or Freight depending on the particular item.
(always email in advance to discuss shipping details or cost on large items).
*Pickup by prearranged appointment is always welcome.
We represent items as fully as possible in images and description but, like at a live antiques auction, we do not give refunds. We understand that if you are uncomfortable with this you will not bid. If unsure of anything in the listing, please ask questions before bidding and do not bid unless certain. We're always more than happy to provide more info and answer any questions for serious bidders. As our feedback shows, we're super careful to fully represent and we don't take returns unless we've made a real mistake. IN THE RARE EVENT OF SHIPPING DAMAGE:
In thousands of transactions we've had fewer than a handful of items broken but we require insurance on all items over 20.00 to prevent loss to the buyer and ourselves.
By bidding you agree that:
(1) We do not deliver your item, so we are not responsible for damage done in transit. Our feedback shows that we pack with extreme care, but just as t is risk in everyday travel, t is some risk in transporting items. We strive to be incredibly safe in our packaging, but we cannot refund for shipper's negligence or accident. You will have insurance for this.
(2) In the very highly unlikely event that your item is damaged, you must file the shipping insurance claim. We will help you quickly & efficiently as possible, but you will make the claim, no exceptions. This is standard but if it doesn't agree with you, please don't bid because we cannot pay you for postal damage. ...