Click to See All of Our Items
Redware Cake Mold
Signed I. Bell (or possibly J. Bell?)
found in Pennsylvania
Unusal Design--Quite different than a typical Turks Head Mold
3" Tall x 8" Diameter
Note: This has wear from age - see photos
T is a tight hairline and a related chip, but they blend-in
with the piece and it displays quite well.
The wear is exaggerated in the photos for clarity.
light & color exaggerated for clarity--the mold is not this orange
Thanks for looking!
If anything seems unclear to you please be sure you've seen the details and large photos then please ask questions before bidding because we cannot take returns.
We Fully Insure All Items for Shipping! Our Very Small 'Handling Fee' Goes Toward Insurance & Is Much Cheaper for Our Customers
Than Usual Shipping Insurance. Regardless of your item's purchase price, we'll automatically fully cover your item with
Shipsurance / Lloyd's of London every time.
Your Purchase is Always Insured -- US or International -- You Don't Even Have to Ask.
We Love to Combine Shipping As Much As Possible for Multiple Purchases .
We do our very best to charge actual cost only on shipping
-- we're not out to profit on shipping charges.
Please Read These Terms Before Bidding
* We Accept PayPal ( please contact us with any questions about payments).
* We do accept payment by cash IF YOU ARE PICKING THE ITEM UP IN PERSON by prearranged
appointment. Payment is still due within the 7-days of auction's end.
* NO PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHECKS EVER; no exceptions
* International Buyers are very welcome & valued. Your address in your eBay account MUST match the address on your PayPal account and this is the ONLY address we can ship to. If you need us to ship to a different address, please contact us to discuss before you bid.
* Payment is due within 7 days of invoice.
* Non-Paying bidders are reported to eBay and will receive an Unpaid Item Strike on their account.
Shipping & Insurance:
* WE FULLY INSURE ALL ITEMS with Shipsurance, Lloyd's of London. Our very small 'Handling Fee'
goes to offset that cost & is far cheaper for our customers -- compare!
*We package with great care, ship at least 2-3 times per week.
* FREE "Delivery Confirmation" is included on your package if sent US Postal Service,
or tracking if sent UPS/FedEx!
*Most items ship US Priority Mail, Parcel Post, UPS or FedEx;
books, magazines & music can ship by CHEAP Media Mail if you choose although the delivery time
is potentially much longer.
*We're happy to combine shipping as much as possible on multiple purchases!
*FOR EXTRA LARGE ITEMS -- please review the listing to see if it can be shipped. Few items are pickup-only.
*Pickup for any item by prearranged appointment is always welcome.
*United States Postal Service "Delivery Confirmation" is automatically sent to your regular
email when we print your shipping label.
* ON ALL ITEMS ENDING FOR 250.00 OR MORE , we add Signature Confirmation on delivery.
We pay for it ourselves, but it's mandatory due to insurance.
No Returns, No Refunds:
We represent items as fully as possible in images and description but,
like at a live antiques auction, we do not give refunds.
We understand that if you are uncomfortable with this you will not bid.
If unsure of anything in the listing, please ask questions before bidding & do not bid unless certain.
We're always very happy to provide more info and answer questions for serious bidders.
As our feedback shows, we're very careful to fully represent and we don't take returns
unless we've made a real mistake.
Ebay counts on the bidder to read and review the item description and we do too.If you have a case of buyer's remorse, later feel you bid too high or have changed your mind, please remember your bid was a contract: YOU CANNOT lie and try to find a loophole in our li...
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.