1.Clear cork top bottle - 2 3/4in. tall- Has a embossed design on the base with a K in the center and a 5 beneath it.
2. Clear screw top bottle - 3 1/2in. tall - Has embossed eagle design & underneath the eagle it says TRADE MARK on the front & on one side embossed GEBHARDT EAGLE & on the other side CHILI POWDER & embossed on the base is DESIGN PATT.
3. Cobalt Blue Screw top bottle - 3in. tall - Embossed on the base is VICKS VA-TRO-NOL with the vicks triangle design in the center.
4. Clear screw top bottle - 3in. tall - Found still w/lid - Medicine bottle - Embossed on the front is 1/2oz. & the measurement markings & the numbers down the side.
5. Amber screw top bottle - 2 1/2in. tall - medicine bottle w/numbers embossed on the base.
6. Clear screw top bottle - 3in. tall - Medicine bottle w/embossed measurements on the front & numbers down the side & at the top 3 1/2 & on the base it has embossed K 4 J.
7. Cobalt blue screw top- 1 1/2in. tall - Looks like a vapor rub of some type- On the base embossed is MADE IN U.S.A. & a large M & 10.
8. Clear screw top bottle - 2in. tall found still w/lid - Unsure of the contents or use.
9. Amber screw top bottle - 2 3/4in. tall - Medicine bottle w/triangle shape 3 sided.
Embossed on base is a anchor design w/6669 6 6.
10. Tiny clear bottle screw top bottle - 1 3/4in. tall - Unsure of contents or use.
11. Amber screw top bottle - 3 1/4in. tall - Found w/glass dropper still inside - Has a triangle design also but is 5 sided w/2 small embossed circular designs on the front and on the base is RE PAT.19520 USA and a flag with a P in the center.
12.Milk glass screw top container - 1/2in. tall - embossed on base is a 10 in a circle & a 8 below the 10 . Appears to be some type of cream or lip balm. (unsure)
13. Another milk glass w/screw top 1/2in. tall - Embossed on base is PATENT N0.120421 & under these numbers is 4 5 .
14. Amber cork top bottle - 3in. tall - Medicine bottle embossed on the base is a makers design & 4 2. 9.
15. Clear screw top bottle - 2 1/4in. tall - Embossed on the front is Mistol & embossed on the base is a 3.
16. Clear screw top bottle- 2 3/4in. tall- Embossed on the front SQUIBB found still w/lid on it but lid is broke on one side & on the lid is embossed SQUIBB & on the base embossed is BOTTLE MADE IN USA.
17. Green screw top bottle - 3in. tall - Has a diamond shape to the bottle - Embossed on the base is DES.PAT. 92148.
This lot would make a great addition to any miniature collection or even for resale in a antique shop. I believe all these bottles are from the 1930 to 1950 era. They were dug from a old dump site in Texas. Many of the other bottles that we have dug up have had dates embossed on the base & that is the era in which they were dated. Please let me know if you have any additional questions about any of these items. Thankyou for looking & good luck bidding.
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.