Lot of 37 vintage PVC California Raisin figurines. All figures are in PERFECT MINT CONDITION. They have been boxed up for the past 10 years and displayed on a shelf when they were out previously . All of the figures stand up straight and are not damaged in any way.Sets include: First California Raisins - Hardees Series #1 (1987) 1. Tiny Goodbite – microphone / points finger up
2. Sax Player – saxophone player
3. Justin X. Grape – blue shoes / both hands up
4. Ben Indasun – orange shoes & sunglasses Hardees Series #2 (1988) 1. F.F. Strings – blue guitar / orange shoes 2. Waves Weaver – yellow surfbd /red shoes & glasses
3. Captain Toonz – blue radio / white sunglasses
4. S.B. Stuntz – yellow skateboard / blue shoes
5. Trumpy TruNote – trumpet / blue shoes
6. Rollin' Rollo – yellow rollerskates & hat Hardees Series #4 (1991) 1. Buster – hitchhike /orange skateboard / buzz-cut hair
2. Anita Break – shopping bags under both arms
3. Benny – orange sunglasses / blue bowling bag & ball
4. Alotta Stile – purple radio / pink shoes Christmas California Raisins (1988) 1. Santa - It's the Santa Claus California Raisin figure! He wears a santa hat with festive green sneakers. 2. Candy Cane - This California Raisin Figure wears green sunglasses and holds a candy cane. His sneakers are red with green laces. Valentine's Day California Raisins (1988) 1. I'm Yours - This Valentine California Raisin holds a red heart that says, "I'm Yours"... and he gives you a wink too. 2. Be Mine - This California Raisin lady wears her pink high-heel shoes and holds a red heart that reads, "Be Mine". Post Raisin Bran Set (1988) 1. Bass Player - The California Raisin Figure that plays bass is stylish in his blue and gray boots 2. Drummer - The California Raisin Figure at the drums wears a black hat with a yellow feather. 3. Lady - This female California Raisin Figure dresses in pink high heels, white gloves and a pink bracelet. 4. Tambourine Lady - This female California Raisin Figure plays the tambourine. She wears yellow high heels, white gloves and a yellow bracelet. California Raisins with Surfboard (1988) 1. Surfboard - This Surfer California Raisin holds his surfboard up in the air, vertically. It is attached to his sneakers. California Raisins Musicians (1988-89) 1. Jimi Hendrix - The guitar legend has his own California Raisin! The Jimi Hendrix figure wears a headband and plays guitar. 2. Winking - This California Raisin Figure gives you a wink! He's dressed in hot pink sneakers. 3. Ms. Marvelous - Ms. Marvelous California Raisin plays the tambourine, has green shoes and a side-swept hairdo. (2 figures) 4. Michael Jackson - The Michael Jackson Raisin is the King of Pop as he sings and does the moonwalk. 5. Singer - This singing California Raisin is different because he has his eyes open! In comparison, the Tiny Goodbite Singer has his eyes closed. 6. Hip Saxophone Player - This hip California Raisin plays his saxophone in style... wearing a black hat! In comparison, the other saxophone player has no hat. 7. Guitarist - This guitar player California Raisin Figure plays a red guitar. Note: The Hardees version plays a blue guitar. 8. Blue Sunglasses - This California Raisin Figure wears turquoise blue sunglasses and sneakers. Fun in the Sun California Raisins (1988) 1. Surfer - This Surfer California Raisin has a purple surfboard. standing on the sand, he wears colorful Bermuda shorts and flip-flops. 2. Beach Bum - This California Raisin relaxes on his beach chair in the sand and sun. He wears flip-flops and sunglasses. 3. Hula Dancer - This California Raisin girl is a hula dancer in a grass skirt. She also wears a flower lei. 4. Sun Tan Girl - This California Raisin girl lays beside her boom box in the sand. Her sunglasses are purple and...
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.