YOU'RE BIDDING ON A:
COCA COLA FRAMED 100 PIN SET
CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION PIN SERIES
1000 Sets were made in original wood frame behind glass in 1986.
Set is in mint condition
100 Different Coca Cola pins are displayed beautifully for the enjoyment of any Coca Cola collector.
Don't miss this great chance to own a piece of Coca-Cola Centennial History...... Bid Early!!
1. Postage and Handling charges are INDICATIVE only. Please Contact by email if you want to get a QUOTE before bidding. This especially applies to INTERNATIONAL bidders. I err on the side of conservatism - I do charge a small handling fee because I pack very securely and this has a cost associated with it - I would rather you complain about the postage than getting a broken item. the postage must be registered at your expense. POSTAGE WILL BE COMBINED ON MULTIPLE WINS.
2. The successful high bidder must contact me within 3 days from the end of the auction. Otherwise, it will be assumed that the winner has abandoned the auction and second chance offers will be issued or the item re-listed.
3. A Non-Paying Bidder form will be sent to eBay if the winner does not comply with the conditions. In addition, NEGATIVE feedback will be left to the non-paying bidder.
4. I reserve all rights to cancel any bid from a bidder who has negative feedback. I reserve the right to withdraw items that have been advertised elsew
5. While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details are unintentional. Our descriptions are as HONEST as I can make them.
6. NO PICK UPS.
7. Items will not be delivered until payment has been received in full.
8. Preferred method of payment is Paypal, but Money orders and Cashier's checks are accepted . For International buyers, Paypal is preferred method.
Please ask any questions before bidding . Please DON'T BID if you don't agree to the terms. By placing bid (s) on my auction (s), you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
ALL ITEMS ARE USED UNLESS NOTED, NO WARRANTY. WILL REFUND MONEY IF ITEM IS GROSSLY MISREPRESENTED.
... read more