W. H. Ware patented a fish shaped bottle in 1866. He used the container for his Doctor Fischs Bitters. Later in the 1920's through the early 1930's these bottles were blown by the Fairmount Glass Company of Indiana and were also used for cod liver oil. The bottom is marked with a large F in the center for Fairmount. T is a flat spot on one side for a paper label. It is in excellent condition and stands about 13" high.
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.