Expose of 30 Years of Mental Magic Act
Expose of 30 Years of Mental Magic Act
or Sign In to see what it's worth.
Click here to upgrade your account
Sold Date: 09/02/2007
Channel: Online Auction
One of America's Premier Mentalists Gives Away the Store
If you've ever wanted to get inside the mind of one of America's underground mentalists, you've finally got your chance, on Ebay.
Dave Harper exploded on the scene in the early 1980's performing after dinner programs, college events, corporate pep rallies, and all events under the sun. Dave's forte was always the smaller, more intimate gatherings instead of the large raucous, everything-up-for-grab events that many performers cherish today.
I have performed as Dave Harper for many years, and I am offering you a deal, you'll not get anyw else.
My after dinner mentalism program has been sold on Ebay.
My corporate mentalism program has sold on Ebay.
My Séance program has sold on Ebay.
Now, for the first time, I am offering ALL my mentalism packages TOGETHER as a unit in one BIG package.
YES, ONE BIG PACKAGE that includes my Séance act, my After Dinner Mentalism act, and my Corporate Mentalism act, ALL in ONE, BIG, FAT, BEEFY PACKAGE. EIGHT Cds and ONE giant RESOURCE CD-ROM.
descriptions of the Acts included in this package:
After Dinner Act
Insider Secrets About What Really Goes On "Behind the Curtain" in the World of a Professional Mentalist
This package is a "no-holds barred" look at the world of professional stage mentalism. Finally, someone has the guts to reveal the dirty little secrets behind what happens after the show in the lounges of some of the fanciest hotels in the country.
This package is not only an expose, but a guidebook of how to do a great mentalism show, how to get booked again and again, and what not to do on the road. are some of the things you'll learn:
* Why mentalists have women chasing them night after night
* Why one show provoked a gunman to shoot the manager
* How a simple phone call led to a 30 minute TV program
* Why working "Small-town America" means more bucks
* Why mentalists are booked solid year after year
* Why doing a private show makes more dough
* How to keep banquet guests happy
* How a bellboy went from working the graveyard shift to performing nationally with a mentalism act
* Intimate stories of people met, deals made, all-night parties, show people, and what it really takes to succeed
If all this wasn't enough, you will also learn how to put together a solid mentalism act that can be played anyw!
Please note: This is a DIFFERENT act than the other mental act I am selling on Ebay. This act was created specifically for the after-dinner crowd. My OTHER act is geared for general audiences and corporations.
This act was put together by years of trial and error as well as advice from Tony Andruzzi, Raveen, Jack Dean, Richard Webster, Tony Shiels, Lee Earle, Jay Marshall, and many others too numerous to mention.
Some of the things you'll learn about putting together an act:
* How an opening bit of business gets people on your side
* How to get volunteers begging to help you
* How to spot troublemakers instantly and get them off the stage
* How to enhance your act tenfold to get more response and more cash
* How to get meeting planners to call you almost overnight
* Why most acts suck and how to prevent the "Yawn" factor.
This act has different material and a different approach to entertaining the audience. What works for general audiences goes flat
You'll learn the effect that causes audiences to GASP everytime I do it.
You'll learn how to win the audience over to your side by picking two ladies to help you with a knockout effect that causes a standing ovation for your helpers.
Want to cause the audience to go absolutely speechless with a simple effect that a 10 year old could do? It's in this act.
This auction is part of a marketing test, so don't expect fancy graphics or "retail packaging." These Cds are produced in my studio and are the opinions of the p...
View Similar Items
Advertising | Alcohol & Smoking | Antiquities | Books, Paper & Magazines | Ceramics | Coins & Currency | Entertainment | Ethnic, Folk & Native American Art | Fine Art | Firearms and Accessories | Fraternal, Political, Organizations | Furniture & Furnishings | Glass | Jewelry | Metals | Militaria & Weapons | Natural History | Sports | Stamps | Textiles, Clothing & Accessories | Tools | Toys, Dolls, Games & Puzzles | Transportation and Vehicles |
Or login using another account: