~ THE 1947 ROSSWELL INCIDENT ~
Die-Cast Model Coated in Gleaming Nickel Palladium
with Sculptured Base Featuring the New Mexico Crash Site
Approx. Size, 11" wide, 6.5" high
The Franklin Mint
RARE ~ RETIRED
Only 1 Left!
~ The Roswell Incident: Eyewitness Sculpture ~
* An extraordinary sculpture created to match the account of three eyewitnesses to the "mysterious craft of unknown origin" that fell to earth on July 3rd, 1947.
* Dramatic die-cast model coated in gleaming nickel palladium re-created based on eyewitness descriptions of the craft's unique exterior.
* Hand-painted sculptured base re-creates the rugged New Mexico landscape in intricate detail, right down to the farmhouse nearby.
* Engraved nameplate featuring pictographs last seen by eyewitnesses on the original craft's interior control panel.
* Includes an actual soil sample from the alleged crash site.
* New and Mint in original packaging.
* Complete Reference Materials and COA.
This is a very limited collectible item. Buy with CONFIDENCE.
On Fri Aug 01 09:02:33 PDT 2003, seller added the following information:After purchasing,
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.