(Please read SHIPPING COST and IMPERFECTIONS paragraphs below.)
NORTH EAST TRAINS
HOOD'S GRADE A MILK REEFER
- Made in 1993
- Car made by Frank's Roundhouse and redecorated by North East Trains
- Advertised in May 1993 issue of Classic Toy Trains magazine
- Dark "Brunswick" green with antique gold lettering; multicolor logo for H.P. HOOD & SONS MILK
- Never run; no track marks on wheels; stored in dry, smoke-free home (nonetheless, some oxidation on wheels)
- Listed as "used" only because car has some oxidation spots on its wheels
- Plastic trucks with simulated spring detail
- Plastic operating coupler at each end
- Road # on side of car is G.A.R.E. 8051
- Original box
- Information on Frank's Roundhouse cars is available at /group/AMT_Kusan_KMT_Kris_Williams_Trains/message/1299 and other Web sites. Frank's Roundhouse cars are fully compatible with all O-gauge, 3-rail, traditional-size cars by Lionel, MTH, Williams, K-Line, etc.
SHIPPING COST: Packed shipping weight is about 1 lb, 8 oz. Buyer pays only ACTUAL POSTAGE COST . No "handling" fee. Cost displayed in this listing is generated by an automated calculator based the viewer's country or ZIP Code. If cost is less than this, a refund will be issued to the buyer for the difference!IMPERFECTIONS: There is NO damage or imperfection whatsoever on car body or on its metal floor -- body, floor, trucks and couplers are in like-new condition. Some of the car's metal wheels show light oxidation spots. Original plain white box shows minor shelf and storage wear but no rips or tears. SHIPPING: Within one business day after receipt of cleared payment. PAYMENTS: PayPal, within five calendar days of final auction closing date, please. RETURN POLICY: United States: Purchase price will be refunded if the description in this listing is incomplete or erroneous. Item must be received in the same condition as when shipped. Buyer may decide on insurance for a returned item, but if item is damaged in transit, it can not be accepted. Other Countries: Returns not accepted. If item is not as described, contact seller to discuss possible price adjustment. BUYER SATISFACTION: I want the buyer to be happy with his or her purchase and with me as a seller. Please ask questions about anything I have forgotten to address in the listing. To be assured of a timely response, please allow me at least a day to see your email. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts - U.S. and international governmental regulations prohibit such behavior.
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.