GC.CO.047 Othello Yukon Hunter Knife~Solingen~W/Sheath
Vintage GC. Co. Othello (Solingen, Germany), Yukon Hunter Skinning Knife, OAL is 8-1/2" with a 4-1/8" hollow ground blade length with notched back blade for thumb placement, showing light peppering, tang stamped with the "OTHELLO SOLINGEN GERMANY" Logo with the back tang stamped "G.C. CO. 047". Hardwood handles secured to the full extended tang by three brass pins. Comes with an all leather sheath that has part of the front leather belt loop broken and is embossed on the back of the leather belt loop MADE IN GERMANY. Nice Vintage Othello Yukon Hunter !
Add --- $6.00 postage for most folding knives & $6.00 for most fixed blade knives that will be shipped within the U.S.A.! Insurance will be added at auction end at the prevailing USPS rates. Most items to foreign buyers will be sent boxed Global Priority mail, the cost will be determined on an individual basis by weight , size & destination ! THE SHIPPING COST QUOTED IS A CLOSE ESTIMATE! Shipping will be calculated at the end of the auction with Insurance quoted according to the winning bid at USPS rates !
If for whatever reason an item is returned to me for a refund my decision to issue a refund will be based solely on the pictures & the text from the listing ! If the pictures nor text don't match the item that is being sent back I will deny the refund & you will have to send me additional postage to send the item back !
* Every effort is made to list my items on eBay accurately , honestly & exactly as I view them when they are in my hands. Mistakes and misunderstanding do however occur , people do have different interpretations of descriptions and sometimes perceive them to be what they want them to be like & don't always look at the complete description & that is when a dispute will come up . In 99.9% of cases the matter can be amicably resolved by a simple exchange of e-mails. I am of the opinion that to revert to using eBay's adverse feedback system without first using the e-mail route or calling me is unprofessional and indicates a lack of desire to resolve any differences we may have , communication is always the key to a resolution . Lets be honest we all make mistakes and I will always go that little extra with eBay members who do communicate in an e-mail or telephone call , rather than using neutral or adverse feedback. If you are new to Ebay please send me an Email & I will help you in any way possible to make this a nice experience for you ! Please look at my feedback & you will agree that I try very hard to do the right thing !
* My preferred method of I also accept money orders , personal checks and cashiers checks.
* If paying by PayPal, payment is due within 3 days of auction close.
* If paying by money order, payment is due within 7 days of auction close
* All items (unless otherwise noted) carry no warranties either expressed or implied and are sold as is. However all items (unless otherwise noted) are guaranteed not to be DOA. Refund or replacement at my discression.
* 100% /"AS DESCRIBED/" GUARANTEE , IF THE ITEM IS NOT AS DESCRIBED , ALL RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITHIN -- 10 DAYS OF THIS ITEM'S RECEIPT !
* BUYERS REMORSE GUARANTEE , I understand that people may change their minds about their purchases and that's why I offer a 10 day /" Buyer/'s Remorse /" period. If for any reason you would like to return an item, please notify me & then ship the item well packed and insured back to me.Your return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
* SHIPPING IS NOT REFUNDABLE IN EITHER CASE !!!
* Do not make ANY payment until you receive an invoice from me or Ebay , PLEASE ! I will send along ALL necessary details following the auction in a timely manner!!!
* I reserve the right to cancel the bid(s) of anyone with excessive NEG...