• The value of the item is in the collectible container, not its contents. Bottles of wine are *not* permitted because their value is often based on the wine, not the bottle.
• The container has not been opened and any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.
• The item is not available at any retail outlet, and the container has a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of the alcohol in the container.
• The seller will take all appropriate steps to ensure that the buyer is of lawful age in the buyer's and seller's jurisdiction (generally 21 years old).
• Both the buyers and the sellers ensure that the sale complies
with all applicable laws and shipping regulations.
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.