• The value of the item is in the collectible container, not its contents. Bottles of wine are *not* permitted because their value is often based on the wine, not the bottle.
• The container has not been opened and any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.
• The item is not available at any retail outlet, and the container has a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of the alcohol in the container.
• The seller will take all appropriate steps to ensure that the buyer is of lawful age in the buyer's and seller's jurisdiction (generally 21 years old).
• Both the buyers and the sellers ensure that the sale complies
with all applicable laws and shipping regulations.