JAPANESE ETCHING PRINTTitle: Farmhouse? Artist: Hiroto Norikane Description: Professionally framed and matted etching. Frame size is 6.5 x 9 in. Purchased: 1989 Medium: ETCHING Edition: 181/500 Condition: Pristine Image Size: 3.25 x 4.5 in. Canvas Size: FRAMED (6.5 x 9 in.) Signed: Yes, in pencil This original Hiroto Norikane etching was purchased at the Kanda Gallery in Okinawa Japan, 1989. It was bought framed from the gallery and has never been removed or altered from it's extraordinary pristine condition. The frame is black and may have some slight scratches or dents due to moving it from overseas, but has been in the same family for 21 years and well taken care of otherwise. I am not sure the original release date or exact title of this print as it is not written anywhere on it. Mr. Hiroto Norikane was born in 1949 in Hiroshima prefecture. He graduated from Sokei Academy of Fine Arts, and had studied under Yoshida Hodaka and Kato Kiyomi. The artist works in a mixed media technique of etching and mezzotint. The motifs chosen for his art prints are taken from rural Japan and from the Japanese tradition. Payment & Shipping : • PayPal payments accepted.
• Payments must be received within (3) days after the auction closes.
• Shipping within U.S.A. only & mailed via UPS Ground. Please do not bid on this item if you do not live in the U.S.
• For Alaska or Hawaii, please add an additional 2 to 4 days to delivery time.
• I do not ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
• Shipping is paid by Buyer.
• Item(s) carefully boxed & shipped within 2 business days after payment is received.