Lefton Colonial Village Fine Millinery NR
Lefton Colonial Village Fine Millinery NR
or Sign In to see what it's worth.
Click here to upgrade your account
Sold Date: 11/26/2006
Channel: Online Auction
Lefton Colonial Village Fine Millinery PLEASE CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE FOR BETTER DETAIL Up for your consideration in working condition, designed by Byron Wood for the Colonial Village Collection is the Fine Millinery Shop. The only flaw I can see is t are 2 tiny spots of missing color. (see photo # 6 ) It has its original Lefton Foil Label intact, a label indicating that it was designed by Byron Wood , a hand painted label and it is impressed with © 1988 Geo L Lefton 06906 It measures approx. 7 inches tall and is approx. 7 1/2 inches wide. This would be a nice addition for a collector. T ha nk y ou f or l oo ki ng a t m y a uc ti on ! ***NOTE*** I do not pad my shipping costs. What I pay, is what you pay...not a penny more. 100% Customer Satisfaction : First, and above all else is your complete satisfaction. Any transaction that you have with me will not be considered closed if you are not happy with your purchase. Description of item : As some of the items that I list are purchased through estate sales, auctions, and storage units and I am in no way an expert I will have to rely on you to be the final judge and look closely at the pictures and read the description carefully before placing a bid. Please email me with any questions that I might have failed to address in the description or if you would like to see additional pictures. I will never intentionally misrepresent anything I sell and will try to be as accurate and honest as I can in the description. All items are pre-owned unless otherwise stated. Shipping time : My promise to you is to ship your package within 24 hours of receiving your payment by paypal, money order, or cashiers check. (Excluding if a holiday is the next day & also payments that are made on Saturdays after 1:00 pm (est.) **these packages will be shipped within 48 hours** Please proceed through checkout within 3 days of auctions end so that if you will be mailing payment I will know. Insurance : Though I do pack safe and securely as I would want to be done for me, I highly recommend insurance on items that are fragile. Once the package leaves my hands, I cannot and will not be responsible for any and all damage that may or could occur on their journey home to you. So please consider this option Payment due : Payment on this item is due within 10 days of this auctions end unless you have contacted me prior to this to make arrangements. I am a very fair person to work with and know that unexpected situations arise and if payment cannot be made within the 10 days I only ask that you email me to let me know so that I can work with you. Non Paying bidder: Please understand that this does not apply to 99% of the buyers out t but it does need to be mentioned for the other 1%. Please do not bid on my auction if you have no intention of paying for the item. If you do bid and win this auction and fail to pay or make contact with me within the allotted 10 day time frame I will file a non-paying bidder alert with eBay On the 14th day, your transaction with me will be voided for this item and I will have the option of offering it to the next highest bidder if t is one or re-listing it. Email address: If you happen to change your internet provider/email address, please be sure that you have gone in and changed it with what's on file with eBay also so that you will be sure to get your invoice. Invoice: I will send you an invoice within 24 hours of this auctions end if not sooner. If for some reason you do not get your invoice within the 24 hours time please contact me. Refund: If I am grossly negligent in my description and the item is returned within 3 days, with my agreement, a full refund for the purchase price will be issued. All shipping charges are non -refundable . So please be sure this is the item for you before bidding. Feedback : I will leave feedback once it is left for me. I realize and believe that I the seller should be the first to leave the ...
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.
View Similar Items
Advertising | Alcohol & Smoking | Antiquities | Books, Paper & Magazines | Ceramics | Coins & Currency | Entertainment | Ethnic, Folk & Native American Art | Fine Art | Firearms and Accessories | Fraternal, Political, Organizations | Furniture & Furnishings | Glass | Jewelry | Metals | Militaria & Weapons | Natural History | Sports | Stamps | Textiles, Clothing & Accessories | Tools | Toys, Dolls, Games & Puzzles | Transportation and Vehicles |
Or login using another account: