Condition : New Weight : +/- 400 gram Material : Handle & Sheath = Rosewood, Mentru Wood
Blade = Spring Steel Overall Length : +/- 9.5" / 24 cm Blade Length : +/- 5.25" / 13.5 cm Handle Length : +/- 4.5" / 11.5 cm
- Itâe(tm)s a new piece with wooden sheath, satin finish, sharp edge, and fully functional.
- The sheath are made of mentru wood, hand sanded and satin finished with teak oil. The tip of sheath is made of layer carbon fiber, kemuning, carbon fiber.
- The handle is made of rosewood and carved with Harimau / Tiger figure.
- The blade is made of spring steel and hand forged.
- The ring is made of spring steel and welded to the blade.
- Double cutting edge and flat ground.
- Brass ferrule.
- The handle is pinned with silver nickle.
- This knife has a full-tang construction.
T E R M S O F S E R V I C E
P A Y M E N T : I accept payments through PAYPAL ONLY, you can send the payment to our account as you please within 10 days. S H I P P I N G : The item will be shipped to the winner's Paypal address 1-2 weekdays after payment received using Registered Airmail (i.e. item arrived in 2-4 weeks and no tracking number) or Express Mail Service - EMS (i.e. item arrived in 5-15 days and with tracking number). Registered Airmail Service is our standard shipping methode. As for EMS, you need to inform us first. We do combine shipping if you win 2 items or more. The shipping to Italy is only available for EMS. P A C K A G I N G : The item will be well and safely packed as we profile the item on a styrofoam, put the item inside it and then put them in a box. R E F U N D P O L I C Y : if you are not completely satisfied for any reason with your purchase, you may return the item to us for an exchange item or a full refund of your purchase price (less s/h + ( ebay + paypal ) fee). You must be 18 years old to bid on this item.
I handled this piece with my left hand, so I can take a picture of it with my right hand.
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.