A Big Loo in mint condition with all the features listed above typically sells for $1500-$1800. The Big Loo we have for sale is in very good condition. His body is intact, including the base, which is often broken or broken off. Features are as follows:
• sight scope: present
• eyes: do not flash, battery contacts rusty, might function with cleanup
• voice box: makes sound, but handle is broken off, making it impossible to rotate at speed great enough to tell if it works
• darts: missing
• four red balls: missing
• right arm: rotates fully and metal ring functions to open and close pincer "fingers"
• spring-powered foot rocket: spring assembly is present, rocket is missing
• compass: missing
• whistle: missing
• bell: works, but lever to operate is missing, must be worked with finger
• morse code clicker with chart: chart is present, clicker is missing
This Big Loo bends over easily, and his head turns easily. He is a prime candidate for full restoration, or can be enjoyed as-is.
Purchase Big Loo from a bricks and mortar store located in Raleigh, NC specializing in mid century modern furnishings and accessories. Our website is: If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via the contact info on the website.
Big Loo has been getting a lot of attention in our shop, and we are confident you will be pleased. Don't miss this super cool vintage retro robot!
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.