A Big Loo in mint condition with all the features listed above typically sells for $1500-$1800. The Big Loo we have for sale is in very good condition. His body is intact, including the base, which is often broken or broken off. Features are as follows:
• sight scope: present
• eyes: do not flash, battery contacts rusty, might function with cleanup
• voice box: makes sound, but handle is broken off, making it impossible to rotate at speed great enough to tell if it works
• darts: missing
• four red balls: missing
• right arm: rotates fully and metal ring functions to open and close pincer "fingers"
• spring-powered foot rocket: spring assembly is present, rocket is missing
• compass: missing
• whistle: missing
• bell: works, but lever to operate is missing, must be worked with finger
• morse code clicker with chart: chart is present, clicker is missing
This Big Loo bends over easily, and his head turns easily. He is a prime candidate for full restoration, or can be enjoyed as-is.
Purchase Big Loo from a bricks and mortar store located in Raleigh, NC specializing in mid century modern furnishings and accessories. Our website is: If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via the contact info on the website.
Big Loo has been getting a lot of attention in our shop, and we are confident you will be pleased. Don't miss this super cool vintage retro robot!