Fine Meissen dinner plate, painted in the green Court Dragon pattern with green, red and gold highlights. The scalloped rim is painted with gold. The Court Dragon series is one of the most desired of all Meissen tableware, and this item is a splendid example for it. Made circa last quarter of the 20th century in Germany, by the Meissen factory. Marked underneath with underglazed blue crossed swords; impressed "1" and the year mark of 1973; painted in dark green ink "56b/98". This item is FIRST quality (NO incised lines on or around the mark). Dimensions: diameter 25 cm, height 2.5 cm. Condition: MINT.
This item is one from a large collection of Meissen items which I am selling gradually through eBay, mostly with no reserve and low starting bids. Please look at my other items listed on eBay from this collection; I will be listing more every few days.
1. All dimensions are approximate.
2. Colors might vary a bit from original, due to camera and lighting.
3. All the Porcelains I sell are not new but old / antique / used. Tfore, some level of wear can be expected. In order to give more accurate information regarding their condition, unless specific damage is mentioned in the description, the next terms are used:
"Mint" - meaning no damage of any kind and no restorations; condition is as when it was new.
"Very good" - meaning that item might have slight wear to colors or gilding, and/or slight damage or minor chips to extremities (tips of instruments, leaves, flowers and alike), and/or minor professional restoration was done (usually to extremities, tips of fingers or toes and alike).
"Good" - meaning the item have normal wear consistent with its age and/or been restored to its original condition.
4. Please do not hesitate to email me with question, preferably well before the auction ends.
5. Payments are accepted through PayPal, Bankers check, SWIFT bank transfer.
6. Payment MUST be concluded in 10 days from the end of the auction, otherwise I reserve the right to cancel the sale.
7. Shipment costs for this item are approx. $12 through regular airmail (14-21 working days), or $20 through insured EMS (4-5 days), worldwide.
8. Return policy: full refund will be given if item's description was seriously misrepresented. Apart for such events - all sales are final. Again, please feel free to ask anything before you bid.