Military Chemical Protective Pants 8415-0 NEW
You are bidding on a Brand New, Factory Sealed, OVERGARMENT, CHEMICAL PROTECTIVE, NFR, TROUSERS. These Camo Pants are a Size Medium / Regular. The National Stock Number is: 8415-0.
ACPG / JSLIST CHEMICAL PROTECTIVE PANTS
This Advanced Chemical Protective Garment (ACPG) / Joint Service Lightweight Integration Suit Technology (JSLIST) Trousers provides protection from the effects of Nuclear, Biological and Chemical (NBC) Contaminants. These trousers are lighter, less bulky and are not as hot (to the wearer) as the older garments, used to provide, the same chemical, biological and radiological defense.
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, and BENEFITS to YOU
- Description: ACPG / JSLIST Overgarment, Chemical Protective, NFR, Trousers
- National Stock Number: 8415-0
- Style: Desert Trousers
- Color: Camouflage
- Condition: Brand New. Vacuum-Packed and Heat-Sealed in Nylon Foil.
- These ACPG / JSLIST Pants Have a Shelf Life of Five Years if Unopened.
- New JSLIST Size: Medium / Regular
- Waist Circumference: 33 inches to 38 inches
- Inseam Length: 32 inches to 34 inches
- Navy Size: Medium / Regular
- Waist Circumference: 34 inches to 39 inches
- Inseam Length: 31 inches to 34.5 inches
- Date of Manufacture: May 2003
- Expiration Date: May 2008
- The Outer Shell is Made of: 50% Nylon and 50% Cotton
- The Liner is Made of: a JSLIST Approved Material
- These Pants are Approved for Shipboard Use
- Retail Price: $200.80 + S & H
Chemical Protective Trousers can Provide You with a Chemical, Biological and Radiological Defense.
Look This Item Over ... Just Don't Overlook It.
If you have viewed this auction and have decided not to bid on it, could you do us a favor? Could you drop us a little note to tell us why you did not bid. Was it because of the features, color, price, shipping method, payment options available, etc.? We would really appreciate your input. Please tell us, because We Listen and We Care.
It has been brought to our attention that, if you are not using Internet Explorer as your browser, you may be not be seeing all of the Auction Sections (General Information, Payment Options / Instructions, Shipping and Handling, Terms and Conditions). If you do not see all of the sections, try viewing the auction using Internet Explorer.
Have Your Auctions Call You!
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.