Hey, Vintage Barware Fans! 's another great offering from my inherited advertising memorabilia -- It's -- A VERY OLD PABST MILWAUKEE CORKSCREW -- SHIPPED TO YOU FAST (WITHIN 1 DAY OF PAYMENT) -- VIA PRIORITY MAIL!!
Measures approx. 5.25". Wood handle, everything else metal. Date unknown. Heavy wear on the handle, but still can read "Pabst Milwaukee" on both sides, as well as "Need Not Pull, Keep Turning." Metal parts have some tarnish/rust. I have not attempted to clean or polish them. I'll leave that up to you, O wise corkscrew collector. A cool find - and a LOW opening bid!!
WHAT A DEAL!!
* FREE comic included for the winner!
* MONEY-SAVING coupon for next purchase!
* SHIPS WITHIN 1 DAY after payment via Priority Mail!
OUTSIDE OF THE U.S:
* PLEASE REFER TO THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES BELOW
* IF YOU WIN, WAIT FOR AN INVOICE SHOWING THE GLOBAL PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING PRICE
* MUST BE PAID BY PAYPAL IN US$
* NOTE: For all international shipments, I must fill out a customs slip. It is a federal offense to state a lower price for the item being shipped, so please don't ask - we can not, and will not, falsify a government document. Thanks.
PLEASE e-mail us with ANY of your specific questions. We will get back to you quickly. We wish to resolve any questions beforehand.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS 100% GUARANTEED. If you are not pleased with your purchase, please return it to us in its original condition within 7 days. We proudly offer you a no-hassle money-back guarantee (less shipping).
We COUNT ON and APPRECIATE good feedbacks, and want to keep them coming. If you have any concerns about your purchase, please let us know so we may resolve them and both be happy!
We accept charges (via PayPal to confirmed addresses only), money orders and cashiers checks. We will ship this item next day following payment via USPS Priority Mail, insurance optional, but recommended. We cannot be responsible for lost items without this insurance.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE!
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.