Molina Pipe - Combination of design and pipe-making artistry
The Molina atelier is one of a handful of surviving pipe makers in northern Italy . For centuries, this region has been renowned for being the centre of Europe 's great tradition of handmade pipes, producing some of the finest smoking instruments in the world.
Carrying on this tradition is the heritage of Molina. Indeed, the Molina atelier of Varese , Italy is especially famous for producing elegantly crafted pipes.
The finest and most expensive Corsican briar is used in the well formed bowl that fits the hand so comfortably; this more than century-old Corsican briar root forms the basis of the Molina craftsmanship, but what the artisans do with it is nothing short of miraculous. The classic shapes are meticulously hand fashioned, scrupulously polished, and fitted with hand-cut acrylic mouthpieces that assure that the easy draw of the Molina pipe will last for years.
One at a time, each pipe is individually handled by the Molina artisans (under the watchful of master artisan G. Carollo) and fitted with the smoothest, most rugged saddle bits that are guaranteed to bring satisfaction to even the most demanding smoker.
Molina is a pipe you'll enjoy for years to come because Molina's designer of great pipes makes no compromise with quality.
Today's Creation: 3 Gold Mills
Like the Venus arising from the shell, the Gold Mills Series pipes of the famed house of Molina are the image of perfection.
These pipes are the culmination of several generations of Italian artisans who have explored the limits of the aged Corsican briar.
They are so gorgeously attractive that they will doubtlessly draw admiring looks wver they are smoked. Because they are Molina, they will smoke beautifully for years to come.
Today's 3 Gold Mills has a great grain, bird's eye, great shape and strong personality that makes the "3 Gold Mills" a wonderful collectors object to make the smoker feels in an unforgettable time in a world of his own.
Length: mm. 149
Max width (ext Ø) : mm. 46
Height : mm. 50
Bowl (hole) : mm. 22
Bowl depth: mm. 45
Weight: 61 gr.
All pipes in my auctions are carefully selected to provide only the best to eBay customers.
In all my auctions you will find displayed only a small selection of pipes, representing a slight portion of my large collection. If you want you can contact me to have more information about all my pipes and accessories.
I choose my pipes to satisfy the demands of every smoker, from the novice to the experienced collector.
For story and products information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
IMPORTANT RULES FOR A GOOD TRANSACTION
1. All the items will be sent by "Poste Italiane" and only on request we will send at different prices by International Courier (DHL, TNT, UPS, etc.) at the address of the customer (the address must be confirmed by email).
2. Items will be usually sent within 18/24 hrs from the payment confirmation.
3. All the national and international standard shipping costs are listed below.
4. For every additional item (max. 4 item for each shipping) the additional cost is 2 euro for national shipping ( Italy ) and 4 euro for international shipping; on request we will estimate special prices.
5. We suggest to assure all the shipping (except for USA resident). Optional assurance costs depend from the value of the item and may vary from 3 to 10 euro each item. On request we can explain the assurance cost for the item in auction.
6. We usually not deliver the item by hand.
7. Shipping costs include packaging and logistic costs.
8. On request we will provide to send by mail the tracking number of the shipping. For international shipping, this ID number will only track the item to the Italian border. To track all the shipping, customer have to pay a surplus service that depends from the destination country ...