PUZZLE GAME OF HORSE TRADER SPRINGBOK VINTAGE 1950S COM
or Sign In to see what it's worth.
Click here to upgrade your account
Sold Date: 08/06/2010
Channel: Online Auction
Category: Toys, Dolls, Games & Puzzles
PUZZLE GAME OF HORSE TRADER SPRINGBOK VINTAGE 1950S COMPLETE Couldn�t find a date but judging from the box and clothing, this one looks like it came from the 1950s. All pieces accounted for and the game looks to be in great shape including the box. If when your item arrives you find any cause for concern please email me immeadiately and I will work to insure your complete satisfaction. I strive to achieve perfect scores of 5 stars on all my feedback ratings! If you feel t has been any problems with your transaction, or you just want to offer advice on how to improve my service, please don't hesitate to contact me before leaving feedback. I have designed my sales practices to greatly reward clients who purchase multiple items at once!
I include free shipping insurance on all fragilepackages valued over $9.99 and on any package valued over $49.99! BE SURE TO VIEW ALL MY STORE ITEMS FOR SOME GREAT DISCOUNTED SALE PRICES! COMBINING SHIPPING CAN SAVE YOU HUGE! PAYMENT INFORMATION I accept Paypal SHIPPING INFORMATION * I will normally ship within 3 days of cleared payment. Larger items or those requiring special attention may take up to 5 days (but not usually). - Examples include full sets of china, vacuum cleaners, and very large orders of multiple items. *Please be aware that USPS can take up to 2 weeks to deliver depending upon any number of factors beyond my control. * All shipping charges are based on the size and weight of your item. All shipping charges are calculated using USPS parcel post rates. I strive to only charge actual shipping prices (For the most part I'm relatively accurate.) I never intentionally "pad my shipping charges." * I gladly combine all shipping charges on multiple purchases in a effort to maximize your dollar! * We use high quality packing materials on all your fragile purchases. - I never saw the point in shipping something if it's just going to break anyways. OTHER INFORMATION * I will leave positive feedback as soon as payment is received and cleared. * Item is coming from a clean smoke free home.
* Returned feedback is greatly appreciated.
* I accept all returns for any reason without question for a full refund of the purchase price and initial shipping charge. (Special cases such as international customers are handled on a case by case basis to insure your satisfaction.) Please politely contact me prior to returning your item to discuss the best course of action.
* WHY DO I KEEP THE FEEDBACK FOR ALL MY AUCTIONS AND LISTINGS PRIVATE: It's actually to protect my buyers... Honestly sometimes I think it hurts my final sale price but 's why I do it and won't change. Early on in my Ebay career I noticed that when I had my feedback and especially my listings as "Public" (AKA anybody can see who is bidding and what they bought) t were several things happening.
1. At the end of the sale inevitably my clients and myself would end up on a mailing list for whatever it was I sold. If I listed something from the Franklin Mint... We all started getting emails from the Franklin Mint.
2. At the end of the sale, my runner up bidders would start getting emails from other sellers trying to sell them an identical item to the one they had just been outbid on. Or they would get emails from people claiming to be me trying to sell them something else. Either way, it was generating unsolicited emails for my clients and it was being done by some VERY unscrupulous people.
3. Every now and again, I list an item for sale that somebody may find comes from a lifestyle or belief system that they don't agree with. For example anything from a vintage Holy Bible to vintage GLB intrest items to African American intrest pieces. Personally I never judge anyone by their passions. However, I found out that other people sometimes do and I noticed when I would list one of these pieces, my bidders would start getting hateful emails from people who didn't hold the same values as the buyer did.
It's for those reasons I have chosen, and ...
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.
View Similar Items