(1) A napkin autographed by Bill at the Grand Opening Celebration of the Bill Monroe Bluegrass Hall of Fame & Museum on Music Valley Drive in Nashville, June 4, 1984;
(2) A picture of Bill about to autograph the very napkin included in this auction, but first sharing a bit of humor with a fan;
(3) A 3¾x8" flyer advertising the new museum (printed on both sides, the back gives the museum's location & a small map. T's a bit of residue at the top of the back side from having been pasted in a scrapbook but I think Goo Gone or a similar product would nicely remove it);
(4) An 8x10" flyer advertising the June 4, 1984 Fan Fair Bluegrass Show that starred Bill Monroe and included more than 20 other groups; and
(5) A souvenir ticket from Nov. 18, 1982, when Bill Monroe appeared at a Minnesota Bluegrass & Old-Time Music Association-sponsored show at Orchestra Hall in Minneapolis, MN.
If you are a collector of bluegrass music memorabilia, don't let these rare items get away! Questions? Please e-mail me.
See my complete listing for additional, unique bluegrass and country music memorabilia. Thanks for your interest!