(1) A napkin autographed by Bill at the Grand Opening Celebration of the Bill Monroe Bluegrass Hall of Fame & Museum on Music Valley Drive in Nashville, June 4, 1984;
(2) A picture of Bill about to autograph the very napkin included in this auction, but first sharing a bit of humor with a fan;
(3) A 3¾x8" flyer advertising the new museum (printed on both sides, the back gives the museum's location & a small map. T's a bit of residue at the top of the back side from having been pasted in a scrapbook but I think Goo Gone or a similar product would nicely remove it);
(4) An 8x10" flyer advertising the June 4, 1984 Fan Fair Bluegrass Show that starred Bill Monroe and included more than 20 other groups; and
(5) A souvenir ticket from Nov. 18, 1982, when Bill Monroe appeared at a Minnesota Bluegrass & Old-Time Music Association-sponsored show at Orchestra Hall in Minneapolis, MN.
If you are a collector of bluegrass music memorabilia, don't let these rare items get away! Questions? Please e-mail me.
See my complete listing for additional, unique bluegrass and country music memorabilia. Thanks for your interest!
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.