* Shipment is by US Mail (Ground), unless package is too large. Purchaser pays for shipping and will be advised of shipping charges following receipt of Ship To address. Insurance is recommended. You must decline the insurance, if you don't want it.
* A charge of $1.50 will be added to all auction totals to offset the cost of packing materials. We package well and this requires additional bubble wrap and packaging peanuts to protect Fragile items during shipment.
* Preferred payment methods are either Money Order or Cashiers Check.
* Successful Bidder must respond to confirmation notice within 3 days, and pay for merchandise within 10 days of close of auction. T are no exceptions.
* We do not accept bids from Bidders having a current feedback rating that is negative.
* North Carolina retail purchasers will be charged 7% NC sales tax.
* Returns are accepted only if we have misrepresented the item in our Pre-Bid description. Shipping costs a ... read more